Happy Fathers Day {Aizawa}

{Its fathers day where im at and since mine aint shit (yalls prolly suck too) have some yandere fathers}

❣️

Aizawa woke up to noises that sounded like they were coming from the kitchen. He sat up as he heard footsteps on the stairs, he was about to get out of bed but his door opened. Eri ran over and climbed onto his bed to hand him a folded piece of paper. He turned the lamp on the bedside table on 'Happy Fathers Day' was written on the cover in your hand writing and Eri seemed to have colored it, he opened it to see you and Eri has signed it and added doodles and cat stickers.

He looked up to see you carrying a tray with pancakes and coffee on it. You placed it on his lap and you and Eri smiled "Happy fathers day!" He gave you both a smile as he patted the bed space next to him and you and Eri crawled over and sat beside him as he put a piece of pancake in his mouth "Thank you girls." He put the trey on the side of the bed and grabbed you both pulling you back to the bed "Lets sleep in." 

Aizawa still remembers when he first took you, you refused to do anything other than lay in your bed and panic when he tried to show you affection, hes so glad his little girls come such a long way.

(248 Words)