Reality {1A+1B+Teachers}

❣️Im sorry its a lot of characters so this fic will only have: Kaminari, Todoroki, Midoriya, Asui, Kendo, Monoma, Tetsutetsu, Aizawa, Vlad, Mic, Midnight

"Yeah I think thats about it." All the eyes in the room where on you, Aizawa was the first to speak "So your telling me no one here has quirks, how do you protect yourself?" You shrugged causing Kaminari to flip out "So you just go about your day with no protection, what if someone tries to attack you!?" "I mean I call the cops-" Mic cut you off by pulling you into a hug "Thats so reckless yo! She could get hurt so easily with this mentality!" Vlad nodded in agreement "If we can get here then so could Shigaraki or god forbid All For One!"

Midnight whispered something into Todoroki's ear and suddenly your hands and feet were frozen together "H-Hey what are you doing!?" Midoriya threw you over his shoulder "Its ok F/n where just trying to protect you." You kicked your feet hitting him square in the face causing him to drop you from the pain of ice hitting his nose. You rolled on your back and started scooting away but Tetsutetsu went to grab you before being stopped by Monoma "Your quirk is hard, it might rip her frail skin." Suddenly a huge hand grabbed you leaving no room to wiggle.

"Good job Kendo!" Midnight patted her head before turning to the others "Lets get her back to the teachers dorm, she'll be much safer there."

(258 Words)

Requested by: Demonicoart101