Summoned {Demon Dabi}

{Quirkless AU}

It was supposed to be a normal game night with friends but of course one of your idiot friends pulled out a mother fucking Ouija board and convinced everyone to play. And thats a very, very, short explaining of why a fucking demon just crawled in bed with you muttering about how you needed to move over.

"Dabi get out of my bed, you dont even need sleep!" He only grabbed you pulling you to his chest with his eyes closed "Dabi-!" "Shh, sleep." You huffed rolling your eyes but let him hold you as you closed your eyes just wanting sleep. You woke up to an empty bed, you went to the kitchen to find him making breakfast "You dont eat?" "But you do, so here." He placed a plate in front you and handed you a spoon "This taste like shit." He rolled his eyes "Wow thanks." You chuckled plopping another piece into your mouth before the door swung open "Heyo!"

 You turned to the door to see your boyfriend before turning back to see Dabi had vanished after turning the stove off. Hawks walked over and popped a piece into his mouth before spitting it out "Ew babe!" You laughed as you ate "Yeah not the best but oh well." He took the plate and dumped it into the garbage "Hey!" He gave you a smile "Let me go get my phone out the car and i'll order us something actually edible." "That was edible." He laughed as he walked out the door "Better learned to cook better than that before we get married."

He shut the door and Dabi suddenly appeared next to you "What an ass." You put on a smiled "Yeah." You closed your eyes letting out a sigh before a loud commotion outside caused you to jump up and swing the door open running down the stairs to see the horribly blood scene of your boyfriends limp body stuck between his car and the one the hit him. You screamed before Dabi pulled you into his chest to stop you from continuing to look letting you scream sob into his chest as he hugged you, a huge toothy grin on his face as he surveyed the scene in front him.

(384 Words)

Requested by: Rayne2045