Dangerous 2 {1A + Big 3 + Aizawa}

You were laying staring at the roof as Aizawa flipped threw channels, then it hit you. Aizawa is a grown ass man! And your a teenage girl! He literally told you how to get away from him earlier that night when he made the joke about getting comfortable "Aizawa-sensei." He stopped channel surfing and turned back to you "Yeah?" You wiggled a bit "I gotta use the bathroom." He undid the chains following you all the way to the bathroom and stopping at the door "Dont lock it, your not out in 5 minutes im coming in, got it?" "Yup." 

You shut the door and immediately stood on the toilet trying to open the top window. You finally got it open and crawled through, the second you were free you didn't stop to celebrate you just took off to the wall climbing it and just booking it down the empty streets. You dont know where you'll go since the league is, gone, but you still ran like hell anyway. You stopped after getting far enough away that you'd thought you'd be safe enough to stop and catch your breath "How could you trick Aizawa-sensei like that!?"

 You stopped after getting far enough away that you'd thought you'd be safe enough to stop and catch your breath "How could you trick Aizawa-sensei like that!?"

Oh no, she pouted "Just come home and we'll forgive you F/n." You booked it away from her "Hey!" You ignored her focusing on running for shelter. You ducked behind a trashcan to catch your breath when a head came out the wall "Aizawa-sensei said if you dont fight we're allowed to go easy on your punishment." You booked it again and heard him tut, you've gotta get to a police station and fast. You were turning corners and avoiding the places you heard 1A arguing over ways to get you home. You were rounding a corner when it happened, you were knocked against the wall by something squishy.

"Please surrender F/n I dont wanna have to hurt you!" You struggled but their was no getting free of the tight grip of the tentacle so you sighed "I give up

"Please surrender F/n I dont wanna have to hurt you!" You struggled but their was no getting free of the tight grip of the tentacle so you sighed "I give up." You were brought back to the dorms over Aizawa's shoulder wrapped tight in his scarf "I hope you dont have a shy bladder because... Tsu you'll be Y/n's bathroom buddy from now on." "Yes sir *Kero*!"

(417 Words)

Requested by: 09w5g8