Lie {Hizashi x Koi}

Koi grabbed your face forcing you to look at her "At least look me in my eye when you lie to me little bitch." You tried and failed to pull out her grip "Im not lying-!" She squeezed your face harder "Now your raising your voice at me, your just breaking rule and rule today darling." The sound of the door opening caused you both to turn, Mic came in and sighed when he saw you both "Something wrong Koi Fish?" She let you go in favor of going over and hugging Mic with a pout "Are little darling stole my phone and tired to call the cops while I was cooking us dinner."

Mic's eyes sharpened when he turned to you "Is this true songbird?" You shook your head "No! I was just, uh-" You were cut off by Mic's laugh as he walked over to you. Once he came face to face with you he smiled cupping your face, you leaned into his palm "Aw darling, and to think I almost believed you." Before you could fully register his words meaning your face reared to the side a loud smack sound following.

You fell onto your knees crying as you grabbed your acking check. Koi followed you to the ground pulling your head to lay on her chest "Maybe if you'd just accept are love and stop acting like an ungrateful brat things like this wouldn't happen. Please darling just let us love you." Mic scoffed "Dont baby her Koi or she'll never learn her lesson, now come on we can eat dinner while she sits there and thinks about how she'll make up it up to us for acting out again."

(286 Words)

Requested by: shelbinator351