Gala {Endeavour}

🚧Large but still legal age gap suggested, dont like dont read🚧

Its no secret Endeavour has had his fair share of sugar babies even before Rei was put away. Most didn't stay long tho, but your not most. Yeah hes not the ideal man but hell if hes paying your staying. I mean its not everyday a famous hero offers you hella money just to accompany him to events as his 'arm candy' and well being right outta UA you needed the money and the exposure and guarantee of a position at his agency was a large bounce. And thats how you found yourself at the bar during this years annual hero gala.

Endeavor was still on the stage answering question and the like as the other heroes got off, you've been chilling at the bar for the whole gala and had no intention of getting up till it was time to go. You looked up from your glass to order another when red flashed before you, you turned to see the number two hero Hawks sitting next to you "Heyo!" You simply gave him a smile as the bartender handed you another glass. "So your the sugar baby i've been hearing all about, you know they normally dont last the full month but you, heh, your really something."

"Why walk away from free money just because the atm stinks, right." He chuckled "Well exactly how much is grumpy pants paying you?" You took a swig "311,049 yen" Hawks smile widened as he leaned a bit closer "I could give you 3,732,556 yen, sure I would a bit more then just being my arm candy but nothing you dont approve of first, promise." He winked as he handed you a business card with another number hand written in pen on the back "Thats my personal number, call me when you decide to ditch grandpa." You didn't have a purse or pockets so you tucked the card into your dress.

A second later Endeavour came over "Hello Hawks, can I help you?" He stood "Nope, im just leaving, bye bye you two." He plopped in the seat Hawks was just occupying with a pout, you cocked your head "Whats wrong with you?" He shot you a glance out the corner of his eye "Am I supposed to be happy that you're not giving me attention? Scooted closer to him wrapped around his arm "Oh turn the tears off, lets dance!" 

During the dance a white slip fell out your dress and you went to grab it but Endeavour got to it first. He looked it over before pulling you off the dance floor and into an empty unused hallways "What the fuck is this?" "We were talking earlier, hes good company-" He scowled "Bullshit!" You rolled your eyes "Why are you so jealous, im your arm candy not your girlfriend or your wi-" He grabbed your chin forcing you to look up at him "Of course im jealous, I dont care what you think this relationship is I pay you therefor you belong to me." He snatched your wrist and started dragging you out the back of the event were the media and their cameras weren't around.

(538 Words)

Requested by: brycie27