Announcement 2 {EraserMic}

❣️

The door creaked open and Aizawa poked his head in, you looked up "Did the baby wake you?" Aizawa shook his head "Just couldn't sleep, having trouble?" Your in the rocking chair in the corner of your room, you've been trying to rock your screaming son back to sleep for the last maybe two hours. You nodded and Aizawa smiled as he came in and picked him up, maybe four minutes and the baby was asleep and he was placing him back in his crib "Show off."

He chuckled as he stood up from the crib "How long has it been since you've gotten some good sleep yourself?" You shrugged as you put the chair back in place. Aizawa came over and scooped you up to mock cradle you "Well guess i'll have to put you asleep to huh." You laughed until you both heard the door open, he turned and you both saw Mic walk in looking tired "Whats going on in here?" Aizawa gave him a smile "Just helping put the baby down, but our baby hasn't been sleeping well either." Mic chuckled "Because she takes to much after you." Aizawa dropped you on your bed before tucking you in, Mic came and sat beside you rubbing your head like he used to when you were young as he started to hum some old lullaby.

You've known how your parents are since your second boyfriend back in middle school, their just looking out for you. They want whats best for you, thats why they do what they do. You were sure Bakugou was the one, you hoped the baby would further prove that but apparently he wasn't, your sure you'll find the one that your parents approve of soon.

(294 Words)

Requested by: Bl33D1NG_BABY