Romantic {???}

Its been a really long day and your ready to get off your feet. You opened the door to find the all the lights in your apartment were off, the only light coming from your favorite smelling candles that were placed thoughtfully around the living room. You then noticed in the glow of the little fires that rose petals were strewn about the floor leading to your bedroom were soft music started to play from.

This would have been romantic as hell, if not for that fact you live alone, and your single! You slowly backed out the apartment and slammed the door before booking it down the stairs and to your car. On the way to your parking spot you ran head on with someone knocking you both on your asses. You quickly jumped up "Im so sorry, that was my fau-" Present Mic stood rubbing the side of his head "Dont swear it listener, you alright?" "Y-yeah- Oh you can help me!" In your panic you had forgotten some of your neighbors where pro heroes, you could have just went six doors down and asked Manual for help.

He cocked his head to the side "Help you with what?" You grabbed his arm and started leading him up to your apartment in a hurry "I think someone broke in, its really weird!" He started walking with renewed purpose, once at your door he moved you behind him before opening it and stopping as he looked around "I've had some weird confessions but non like th-" "Im not a crazed fan! This is the weird thing I came home to!" He nodded understanding his joke either went over your head or you really weren't in the mood for him to try and lighten things up.

He walked in with you close up behind him "Hello? Im a pro hero! Come out with your hands where I can see them so im going to have to use force!" You both heard movement from the bedroom area and basically threw yourself onto Mic gripping his arm like your life depended on it before you both turned to see who was coming out the room,

"Oh Zashi you play the knight in shining armor so well." By the time what she said clicked in your head it was already to late to run because Mic had grabbed you "Now now little listener dont go running off twice, we just wanna show you a good time~" 

(433 Words)