Under Their Wing {The Big Three}

Its been a tradition at UA for as long as anyone can remember, the big three, the ones at the top of everyone by the time they make it to their third year takes someone under their wings. They help them in their studies, training, and anything that has to do with becoming a hero. It didn't matter who it was or why they choose them and most didn't even become a part of the next big three.

The big three this year Mirio Togato, Nejira Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki stood at the front gate of the school like all the other big threes did before them looking and talking amongst themselves then at lunch they grabbed you dragging you off to explain the tradition and to become their little tag along. Everyone knows whats going on and no one not teacher or student acknowledge it since its a normal thing at UA. No Aizawa doesn't say anything when they come in to check on you, All Might doesn't ask them to leave when they sit in to watch you train, your classmates dont complain when you get dragged off with them and their friends never say anything when your always with them.

It was a nice year in all honesty, getting direct insight and help from the top of UA themselves. Getting training from the ones who are already doing hero work, and being under their wing means they can give you a boost on your hero currer by talking to heroes about you and getting your name out there before you can even patrol. They also do fun things with you like letting you skip class, taking you off campus for lunch, helping with your hero costume and name.

By the end of the year you had sky rocketed to the top of Aizawa's class and had become more then a little tag along with the big three, your their actual friends. You even went to their graduation, but after that you guys lost touch they had a lot of hero work to get up to the top 10 and you had studies to keep your top spot without that extra boost besides their pros now they dont wanna hang with a student. You may have thought it was over, but they didn't.

"She wont answer my calls. Mirio?" Mirio looked up from his phone "No dice, how about you Tamaki?" He shook his head "She's not even opening my text they say delivered not read." Nejira went and put her shoes on "What are you doing Nejira?" She tossed the other twos shoes their way "If she doesn't wanna talk on the phone it means she wants to talk in person, thats why shes ignoring us shes just shy and hoping we catch the hint and come to her! So we will!"

(480 Words)

Requested by: Hell0_w0rld_minnie