Game {Shigaraki}

When he first started stalking you he didn't get the whole little space thing. But once he took you he kinda missed watching you have your fun so when you finally got comfortable around him to regress he was super ready to be your caregiver.

"Tomura!" "What did I say about whining?" You huffed still pouting "But I wanna play with you, please." "This game isn't for sweet little babies, its violent, go back to coloring sweetness. When I beat this level we can do something together promise" "No." He sighed as he leaned forward to take the game out the gamebox and inserted a different one, one better suited for his princess to play "Come here baby." You smiled as you plopped into his lap and he handed you the player 2 controller "Thank you!" He smiled down at you "Your very welcomed little bunny." He gave you an eskimo kiss before the loading screen was done and the game was ready.

"I won!" "Oh please, I let you win." You stuck your tongue at him "No you didn't, you just suck at this game." He chuckled as he put the controller down "I suck?" He started tickling you "Who suckz?" You were laughing so hard it was almost hard to answer "S-still you!"

(217 Words)

Requested by: Twig_The_Deer