Prologue

It all started when Naruto and Sasuke fought in the Valley of the End. Sasuke was preparing a Chidori after stealing chakra from the Kyubi, but Naruto punched him, sending him crashing into a stone wall.

Sasuke: WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE, WHY, WHY — he shouted as he got back on his feet.

He resumed charging the Chidori. Kurama told Naruto that Sasuke wanted to finish this fight once and for all. He gave all his remaining chakra to Naruto, wished the blonde good luck, and said that Naruto had become someone important to him.

Naruto thanked Kurama and began forming a Rasengan. They locked eyes and started running toward each other to clash their attacks. The impact of the two techniques created a dimensional rift. They both stepped back, but Naruto was the first to think quickly, feeling the rift opening.

Sasuke ended up being absorbed. After absorbing Sasuke, the rift closed, leaving Naruto frozen in place as he witnessed the last Uchiha disappear. Some time later, due to both their attacks and the emergence of the dimensional rift, a shockwave freed everyone from the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Kakashi and Sakura arrived on the scene and began asking Naruto what had happened.

After Naruto told them what transpired, the Sage of Six Paths appeared and said that Sasuke was gone forever and could not return. Naruto asked if there was anything he could do, but the sage said no, that the Sharingan had vanished from the ninja world, that the last Uchiha was dead, and there was nothing they could do.

Sakura began to cry, and Naruto started apologizing for not being able to keep his promise.

After that, Naruto was welcomed as a hero, but it was also said that without Sasuke's help, the victory wouldn't have been possible. After the war, the five ninja nations decided to make a peace treaty. Kakashi was named the sixth Hokage, and Naruto decided to confess his feelings to Hinata. After some time, they were ready for marriage.

All of Naruto's friends were happy. Sakura wished the couple many blessings. Occasionally, she would go out with Rock Lee, as he frequently visited her as a friend and patient.

Ino, Tenten, and Hinata reminded Sakura that Rock Lee was in love with her. They told her to turn the page on Sasuke and start a new love story. Ino had already started dating Sai, while the others were with their respective boyfriends.

Two years after the wedding, Sakura realized that Rock Lee was always there for her, so she decided to give him a chance, which led to marriage. They had their respective children, just like in the Boruto anime, but the only difference was that Sarada was Metal Lee's sister.

The Uchiha clan became a legend in Konoha. The new generation admired the last Uchiha, who helped the seventh Hokage end the war. Everyone was happy, living a life of peace and tranquility.