Hogsmeade

The night before in Hogsmeade, Harry received a call from Sirius through the two-way mirror.

Harry cast the Muffliato spell so no one could hear their conversation.

Sirius: Hi Harry, how's everything over there?

Harry: It's good, Sirius. I've already started my private lessons with Dumbledore.

Sirius: And how's it going with old Slughorn?

Harry: Excellent, it couldn't be better.

Sirius: And what about Snivellus?

Harry: It's a nightmare. He does nothing but take points and assign tons of homework.

Sirius: I still don't understand why Dumbledore gave him that position since he has such a fascination with the Dark Arts.

Harry: Last week, I went to the tryouts for new members of the Quidditch team. Ron is back on the team, and his sister, Ginny, also made it as a chaser. I'm sure we're going to win the championship this time.

Sirius: You can do it. You have James's genes.

Harry: Any news from Lupin?

Sirius: Nothing. I've been following some Death Eaters, but no luck. Thanks again for lending me James's Invisibility Cloak.

Harry: No problem.

Sirius: Stay alert and always carry that mirror. I need to go. I'll let you know if I come to Hogsmeade.

Sirius ended the "call" and put the Invisibility Cloak back on to follow some Death Eaters. He knew he couldn't attack them yet; he needed to rescue Lupin first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco was sitting, pondering the emo's words.

Flashback

Draco: Sasuke, can I talk to you?

Sasuke: Seems like everyone decided to ask me for something today - he thought as he sighed. They both left the common room to talk.

Sasuke: What's up?

Draco knelt down: Please, train me. I can pay you; I'd give you my entire fortune if you want, but please, train me.

Sasuke: Why would I do that?

Draco: I can't tell you the reason, but I need to get stronger.

Sasuke looked at Draco's expression, which seemed familiar. That look expressed revenge, but the question running through the emo's mind was: revenge against whom?

Sasuke: You're not going to tell me?

Draco: I can't; I promised.

Sasuke: Sharingan - he thought while staring at Draco, putting him under a genjutsu.

Sasuke: Why do you want to get stronger?

Draco: To avenge my father.

Sasuke: Why?

Draco: My father was murdered by the Death Eaters.

Sasuke: Well, that's enough - he thought as he canceled the genjutsu.

Sasuke: Okay, but I have one condition: don't question my methods. If you agree to that, meet me tomorrow at the Hog's Head at 10:00.

Draco, still kneeling, showed a satisfied smile.

End of Flashback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------