Dementors

September 1st, King's Cross Station

This was the day when all Hogwarts students returned to school. The station was full of happy students excited to reunite with their friends.

Sasuke arrived at the station 30 minutes early. As he walked towards the train, he remembered the letter he had received from Luna.

Dear Sasuke,

I hope your holidays were great. Mine were amazing. I helped my dad with the newspaper, and it was really fun. We received many letters reporting the appearance of new magical creatures. I'm so excited that the new semester is starting soon. Let's meet 30 minutes before the train departs so we can find a free cabin and sit together.

Sincerely,

Luna Lovegood

After walking a bit further, Sasuke saw Luna standing near the train. She was already wearing her uniform, but he noticed she looked a bit sleepy, even yawning.

Sasuke: How long have you been waiting? he asked.

She startled slightly, as she hadn't seen him approaching.

Luna: A few minutes.

He observed her face and noticed she had dark circles under her eyes.

Sasuke: You didn't sleep much last night, did you?

Luna: An accurate deduction. You should have been in Ravenclaw, she said, tired but happy.

Sasuke: Were you too excited to come back to school? he asked.

Luna: It wasn't that. I couldn't sleep because I was excited to meet my best friend, she said, smiling.

Sasuke: Best friend... he thought. Let's find a cabin so you can rest, he said.

As they walked through the train carriages, some girls from other houses giggled at the accessories Luna was wearing and called Sasuke to sit with them. They simply ignored them as they walked by. Several Gryffindors were glaring at the emo with resentment for what had happened last year.

Sasuke: Sitting with those girls would be a nightmare. Luna is definitely the better option, he thought.

They found an empty cabin, and Luna immediately fell asleep once she sat down. Sasuke sat on the opposite seat so she could lie down.

Sasuke: You should have slept more. I guess, in the end, you were excited about school starting, he thought as the train began to move.

Hours passed as the train continued its journey. Sasuke was reading The Monster Book of Monsters, which the emo had tamed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback:

Sasuke had returned home after buying his supplies in Diagon Alley. He had packed his trunk and saw the books he had received. He decided to untie the string that bound The Monster Book of Monsters.

As soon as he removed the string, the book jumped to bite him, but he dodged it by moving to the side.

The book flew past him, but the emo caught it.

Sasuke: Calm down, he commanded.

The book kept struggling, trying to break free.

Sasuke: Chidori, he said, sending lightning from his hand that held the book.

Even after being electrocuted, the book continued to struggle.

Sasuke: Calm down, he repeated, but the book didn't obey, so he used the jutsu again.