Halloween

Ethan, assisted by Graham Montague, headed to the infirmary to heal his arm.

Upon entering, Madam Pomfrey approached them.

Pomfrey: How did this happen, Mr. Thurkell?

Ethan: Quidditch accident.

Pomfrey: Sit down, I'll take care of you shortly.

Graham: Why didn't you tell her it was Uchiha who dislocated your arm?

Ethan: If I do that, I won't be able to get my revenge.

While waiting for Madam Pomfrey, he was surprised to see that Sebastian, Stephen, Nick, Abran, and Tomas were also there.

Pomfrey: Very well, Mr. Thurkell, stay still.

Madam Pomfrey took her wand and pointed it at Thurkell's dislocated arm.

Pomfrey: Brackium Emendo.

The dislocated arm snapped back into its original position.

Pomfrey: Take this potion; it'll help with the pain.

Ethan: Thank you, Madam Pomfrey.

Madam Pomfrey returned to her office to continue recording her notes.

Pomfrey: Slytherin is giving me so much work. This year, there are more injuries than in previous years – she thought.

Ethan approached his Slytherin friends while Graham kept an eye on Madam Pomfrey.

Ethan: Stephen, what happened? Who did this?

Stephen: No one.

Ethan: Tell me who it was. We'll teach them a lesson.

Sebastian: It wasn't anyone. It was an accident that happened while practicing spells.

Ethan: Fine, I won't push, but I need your help.

Sebastian: For what?

Ethan: To teach Uchiha a lesson. That mudblood dislocated my arm. He was lucky I left my wand in the locker room.

Tomas: Don't say that name.

Most of them trembled.

Sebastian: Don't mess with him. Trust me, you'll regret it.

Ethan: What are you saying? He's just a first-year kid who got lucky defeating a fifth-year and a third-year in a duel.

Sebastian: You don't understand. He's a real monster.

Ethan: Don't tell me it was him who...

Sebastian: Shut up and don't say anything. I don't want to get in trouble because you decided to open your mouth.

Ethan remembered that Felix had asked all Slytherin students to stop saying "mudblood." Five students in the infirmary, he heard that during the night, six students were thrown from Uchiha's dorm. Malfoy on his knees, apologizing. This is no coincidence.

Ethan: What kind of monster was I provoking? I'd better stay away from him – he thought.

Ethan and Graham decided to head back to the common room.

In the common room, Flint was furious because Quidditch practice had been canceled. All because of Uchiha. He couldn't understand why Snape wanted Sasuke on the team. He simply couldn't understand.

Ethan: Flint, I want to quit the Quidditch team.

Flint: Why? You can't just quit like that, Ethan.

Ethan: I need to dedicate more time to my studies to excel in my O.W.L.s so I can join the Ministry of Magic. Quidditch was just for relaxation.