Slytherin United

Weeks went by, and both teams still couldn't catch the jingles. They always ended up tied to the floor while the emo read. When the meeting ended, the emo always remained alone in the Room of Requirement. They thought he was training alone, but when they left the room, the emo, actually a clone, disappeared.

The real one, during the meetings, stayed in the Forbidden Forest training; he needed to increase his physical endurance and chakra reserves.

In the present moment, both teams gathered in the Room of Requirement to exchange ideas.

Luna: How was your week? Any progress?

Gina: Nothing. Sasuke kicks our butts as always.

Daphne: Tell us in detail how your meetings went, and we'll do the same.

They all shared how they had been repeatedly defeated, but they didn't reach any conclusions.

Zacharias: Let's mention our mistakes. Maybe that will give us an idea. We need a blackboard.

Suddenly, the room chimed, and a blackboard appeared on the wall, along with chalk.

Zacharias: I love this room.

1. We attacked individually.

2. We are slow.

Draco: I think we made a fatal mistake.

Astoria: And what would that be?

Draco: We tried to defeat him.

Gina: So, how else will we get the jingles, genius? - she said disdainfully.

Draco: We need to be cunning. We will always be defeated if we confront him directly. We must acknowledge that he is much stronger.

Luna: You're right. We got overconfident when he said he would only use two spells.

Daphne: Thinking it over, we didn't support each other. I'm sorry, Luna and Astoria; instead of attacking Sasuke, I should have helped you.

Zacharias: I apologize too, Draco. I should have helped you and Gina. Instead, I tried to take advantage of the situation to grab the jingles.

Astoria: Wait a minute; so we were all selfish. We tried to act individually and failed. We need to think about why he formed teams.

Luna: Teamwork.

Gina: That would work if we had three jingles, but we only have two.

Draco: We have to think beyond what we see.

Daphne: What do you mean?

Draco: In a normal test, one attempt would be enough, but Sasuke wants us to keep trying until we succeed.

Zacharias: Teamwork, of course. That's what he's looking for.

Luna: But what about the jingles?

Astoria: We're wizards. We can duplicate the object to have a jingle for each of us.

Gina: You're right. All we need to do is work together to grab at least one jingle.

Luna: You're correct. Changing the subject a bit, Gina, why are you speaking to Draco with hatred and disdain? Did something happen?

Gina and Draco turned red with embarrassment and immediately denied it.

Luna: Sure. - she said, looking at both of them.

Draco: It was just a misunderstanding, right?

Gina: Yes, it was just that.

Astoria: But you both need to sort this out.