Greengrass Mansion IV

In the garden, near the lake, Daphne watched as Astoria lay unconscious, the mark on her shoulder glowing. Sasuke stood still, seemingly meditating, but she noticed blood beginning to trickle from his mouth.

Daphne: What's happening, Sasuke... Sasuke! - But no one replied.

Inside Astoria's mind, Sasuke rose, astonished to see Itachi.

Sasuke: Itachi, but how...

Itachi: Hello, Sasuke. You seem surprised by my entrance.

Sasuke: No, I can't believe it; you must be an illusion created by that demon.

Itachi: Do you really think so? You're tarnishing the clan's reputation by failing to recognize an illusion.

Sasuke: What...

Itachi: It's me, Sasuke. I left a part of my chakra within you when we said our goodbyes after defeating Kabuto.

Sasuke recalled their farewell when his brother touched his forehead.

Sasuke: I see. I'm glad to see you again.

Itachi: I feel the same. I've always been inside you, so I'm already aware of the situation.

Sasuke: I tried to kill him, but he keeps regenerating.

Demon: You tried to kill me, HAHAHAHAH.

Sasuke: What's so funny about that?

Demon: You really don't understand. Even if, by some miracle, you manage to kill me, I will reappear in the next generation of the Greengrass family. I will always return.

Sasuke: What? - He said, shocked. - Even if I kill him, he'll come back. Then it's impossible to save Astoria and her family - he thought.

Itachi: Calm down, Sasuke. Nothing is impossible; even if he is immortal, everyone has a weakness.

Sasuke: Sorry, I almost fell into despair.

Itachi: No problem. Besides, you've discovered that his techniques are useless against Amaterasu.

Sasuke: Yes, but if we keep this up, the seal I placed on Astoria will break.

Itachi: Let's make that demon regret confronting the Uchiha clan.

Sasuke: Yes.

Both brothers summoned their Susanoo.

Demon: THIS IS NOTHING; YOU WON'T DEFEAT ME! - He shouted while summoning huge worms to fire energy blasts.

Both Susanoo charged at the demon as the brothers shouted: "Enton: Susanoo Kagutsuchi." Black fire swords appeared in their hands. The Susanoo attacked the worms, incinerating them to clear a path to the demon.

Itachi performed hand seals and shouted: "YASAKA NO MAGATAMA." Several magatamas were shot towards the demon. Many were blocked by an invocated shield, but those that were blocked flew behind the demon and transformed into five Sasukes.

Sasuke: Damn it, I hate having to rely on this technique - he thought. - RASENGAN. - He used the ceiling as leverage and struck the demon's back, sending him flying.

Demon: BASTARD!

The demon was pierced by Itachi's Susanoo sword.

Demon: Fool, don't you know I can regenerate?

Itachi said nothing.

The demon tried to move away but felt his body paralyze.

Demon: WHAT DID YOU DO? WHY CAN'T I MOVE?