Meeting in the Forbidden Forest

Sasuke had returned to the castle and found himself in the Slytherin Common Room, where he was surrounded by everyone eager to know what had happened.

Daphne rushed to him and took his hand.

Daphne: Sasuke, you're finally back! I was worried about you. What happened?

Draco and Astoria: Tell us what happened.

Sasuke sighed, knowing they wouldn't leave him alone until he gave them answers.

Sasuke: Sirius Black tried to kill me, but he failed miserably. And believe me, he will regret that for the rest of his life.

Some shuddered at his words. They knew Sasuke was strong, but they couldn't imagine what he might have done to Black to make him regret it so deeply.

After explaining, everyone began to leave for bed. Now alone in the Common Room, Sasuke started to review the map, but it revealed nothing. He tried various revealing spells, ultimately settling on the simplest one:

Sasuke: I, Sasuke Uchiha, command you to reveal your secrets. — He said while touching the map with the tip of his wand.

Some inscriptions began to appear on the map:

The Prongs respectfully greets Mr. Uchiha and requests that he keep his nose out of other people's affairs. The Wormtail agrees with Prongs and would like to add that Mr. Uchiha is...

But Sasuke immediately conjured a black flame in his hand, burning the map.

Sasuke: If you're not going to be useful to me, then you won't be useful to anyone.

The map caught fire quickly and turned to ashes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In London, Rita Skeeter was at home jotting down everything she had heard. She had also discovered something intriguing about Black's past: he had attempted to kill someone before. She smiled, thinking of two articles she had in mind: the disastrous confrontation with Sasuke Uchiha and Black's dark past. However, she knew she needed more information and decided not to break the news yet, as it would be explosive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, during breakfast, Harry headed to Professor Dumbledore's office for news about Sirius. Dumbledore, with no choice, revealed to Harry that Sirius was in critical condition and that he had tried to kill Sasuke Uchiha in retaliation for what he had done to Lupin.

Harry left the office in silence and found Ron and Hermione waiting for him.

Hermione: Harry, what happened?

Harry: Sasuke Uchiha left Sirius in critical condition. He would have killed Sirius if it weren't for Professor Dumbledore.

Hermione covered her mouth with her hands, shocked.

Ron: Finally, he shows his true colors. I always knew you couldn't trust a Slytherin.

Harry ran off, followed by Ron. To Harry, Sirius was like a father or a brother. What Sasuke did only intensified his desire for revenge since Lupin's death; now he just wanted to settle the score with Sasuke.

Hermione was frozen, unsure of whom to defend or support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------