Approved

The news of how Sasuke had taken leadership of the entire Slytherin house spread throughout Hogwarts. Whispers could be heard from all sides, some in favor and many against, saying that he finally showed his true colors and that they knew Slytherin only produced dark wizards. Even though Sasuke was a Muggle-born, they believed he would ultimately become a dark wizard. The confrontation he had with the group of 30 students led by McLaggen also spread quickly.

Sasuke Uchiha was currently in Professor McGonagall's office, along with Professor Snape. The Deputy Headmistress was reprimanding the Slytherin for the recent events.

Minerva: I have never witnessed such violence at Hogwarts.

Sasuke: Just because you've never seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Minerva: Silence.

Minerva: I was informed that you appeared out of nowhere and attacked them, ending up mercilessly striking Mr. McLaggen like a barbaric Muggle.

Minerva: What do you have to say in your defense, Mr. Uchiha?

Sasuke: First, I am a Muggle-born. Second, I had to intervene because they were torturing my housemates.

Minerva: Then why didn't you go after a prefect or a professor?

Sasuke: The prefects were there and did nothing. Besides, I didn't have time to find a professor, so I decided to act.

Minerva: With such violence?

Sasuke: Words don't work with them. They are just a bunch of bullies.

Minerva: It no longer matters who is right; everyone acted without thinking of the consequences. Minus 50 points for Slytherin and detention...

Snape: I apologize for interrupting, Minerva, but Mr. Uchiha is in my house. I will ensure he receives the appropriate detention.

Minerva wanted to disagree, but Snape was more serious than usual.

Minerva: Fine, Severus, but let me know what type of detention he will receive.

Snape nodded, and both the professor and the student left.

Snape: Why did you defend them? I don't think they are your friends.

Sasuke: They are my housemates. Besides, 15 against two is unfair. They are a bunch of cowards.

Snape: You may leave. I will inform you of your punishment later.

Sasuke left, and Snape remained alone in the corridor, contemplating the student's words: "Words don't work with them," "They are my companions."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Sasuke entered the common room, he was met with applause. All the students were cheering, whistling, and shouting with joy.

Sean: That was incredible, Sasuke! You showed Slytherin's superiority to them. So, what's the plan? Which of the three houses are we attacking first?

Several students supported Sean's words. Everyone was eagerly awaiting the emo's response.

Sasuke: First, we're not attacking anyone.

Tiffany: But...

Sasuke: We are not animals to attack others without reason. They have already been warned of the consequences. We will act if they attack any Slytherin again. And if they think of attacking behind my back, I will know, and believe me, you will face severe consequences.

Hearing these words, everyone felt a mix of fear and discouragement, but soon that feeling passed, and they resumed celebrating the humiliation that McLaggen's group had received.