Muggle Minister

At Grimmauld Place, Tonks and Kingsley reported everything that had happened at the Auror headquarters.

Sirius: So he took over the Auror headquarters?

Kingsley: You could say that.

Dumbledore: This is concerning. She is gaining more power.

Sirius: What did you expect from a Slytherin? You need to keep him away from Harry.

Dumbledore: I've already told you he hasn't done anything to endanger the other students.

Sirius: Do you need more proof that he's a danger? He attacked 30 students, and you've said yourself that he doesn't hesitate to kill.

Minerva: I thought he should be suspended, but Mr. McLaggen confessed that they were the ones who started it all. I can't believe a Gryffindor would bully others or attack so many students.

Dumbledore: Mr. Uchiha is now under the Minister's protection. Even if I wanted to, I can't expel him without good reason. Regardless, how did the younger students react?

Sirius: They were shocked when they saw the newspaper. They think Uchiha is using Bones since she couldn't get Harry's support.

Dumbledore: Any word from Lupin?

Sirius: Nothing. I've been following several Death Eaters, but found nothing.

Dumbledore: Snape also hasn't gotten any information from Lupin. The only thing he managed to learn was that Voldemort is working on a secret project involving only a few Death Eaters, along with abducting Muggles.

Moody: Forget about Lupin, Black. If we haven't found him by now, it's likely he's dead.

Sirius: What did you say? Remus can't be dead. He must be trapped somewhere, and I'm going to rescue him.

Moody: Forget that and focus on protecting your godson. I want you to patrol Hogsmeade.

Sirius: I'll do that when Harry leaves the castle. For now, I'm concentrating on finding Remus.

Moody: Do what you want.

The others remained silent, observing the argument.

Molly: Professor Dumbledore, do you think they are abducting Muggles to create Inferi?

Dumbledore: It's possible, but the question is why he's doing this in secret, excluding the other Death Eaters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, all students were supposed to return to Hogwarts, but one student sent a letter to the Headmaster claiming he would arrive late due to personal reasons. He also sent letters to his friends along with a list of exercises to be completed in the Room of Requirement.

Three days later, in the Minister of Magic's office, Amelia Bones, Sasuke Uchiha, and Rufus Scrimgeour were present.

Sasuke: Minister, I've been reviewing the previous cases, and I've determined that the three who were arrested are innocent.

Rufus: We had to detain them. They were boasting about having important and confidential information regarding the ministry.

Sasuke: And that was a lie. Now they'll claim they were wrongfully imprisoned to the papers.

Amelia: What do you propose?

Sasuke: Release them, pay compensation, and offer an additional amount for their silence regarding the matter, while declaring they were under the Imperius Curse.