Slytherin vs Hufflepuff I

In the Slytherin common room, Sasuke was gathered with all the members of the Quidditch team.

Sasuke: As you all know, our match against Hufflepuff is approaching, so we need to decide on the positions.

Damian: Don't keep us waiting, Sasuke. Just tell us the positions. We're all pumped to play again.

All the team members nodded in agreement.

Sasuke: Well, the positions for the confrontation against Hufflepuff will be as follows:

Chasers: Kevin Bletchy, Terence Higgs, Alex Urquart.

Beaters: Miles Bletchy, Charles Vaiser.

Keeper: Yoni Bole.

Seeker: Sasuke Uchiha.

Sasuke: Don't get too confident just because you played against Ravenclaw on your own. And just to remind you, I won't be using the Firebolt against Hufflepuff.

Charles: We have nothing to worry about. They're at the bottom of the food chain.

The new members agreed, but the veterans stayed silent, observing Sasuke's reaction.

Sasuke: Don't underestimate them. You should never underestimate your opponent. At any moment, you could be defeated or even killed.

Everyone fell silent.

Sasuke: We'll continue practicing our basketball tactic for the Chasers.

Sasuke: The Beaters should always hit the Bludger with the sun at their backs; the sun's rays will hinder the enemy's vision.

Sasuke: The Keeper should practice with a tennis ball to improve reflexes.

Sasuke: The others should keep training their passing without formation, and above all, don't slow down. I want everyone to maintain the same speed consistently.

Sasuke: Draco, I want you to release the Snitches in your room and try to catch them. Bring a stopwatch or timer. Increase the difficulty each time you notice improvement.

Sasuke: After that, we'll play a match among ourselves without a Seeker. Flint will take care of that. That's all.

Sasuke: Before I forget, the losing team will have to clean the winner's rooms without magic for two weeks. And don't dare lie to me, because I'll know.

Everyone swallowed hard at the thought of the punishment, as for them it was an insult to be treated like a Muggle or a squib.

Weeks passed, and the Slytherin team trained hard. In the common room, the new team members were the butt of jokes, as they had to clean the older members' rooms without magic since they were the winners.

Draco, having shown improvement in catching the Snitches, raised the difficulty level. Now he had to catch the Snitches as quickly as possible while being impeded by his teammates.

Sasuke: If you let Draco catch one of the four Snitches, as punishment, you'll have to clean the entire common room without magic. The same goes for you, Draco; if you fail, you'll have to clean the common room.

Everyone flew around Draco.

Draco accepted the challenge and began flying swiftly, dodging his teammates until he spotted a Snitch. He lunged to catch it, but saw a Bludger approaching in the direction of the Snitch. He paused for a moment and then dodged quickly. Hours passed, and Sasuke instructed everyone to stop.

Sasuke: Well, Draco, you lost. Now you'll have to clean the entire common room.

Draco: But it's too big. I'll need help.

Sasuke: If someone is willing to help you, that's fine. But remember, no magic.

Draco frowned; he was counting on Crabbe and Goyle.

Sasuke: I've been watching, and I've seen what you're afraid of.

Draco: What? I'm not afraid of anything.

Sasuke: Oh, really? Then why did you stop when the Bludger was coming toward you?

Draco wanted to refute but said nothing.

Sasuke: Nobody learns anything without a bit of pain. You're afraid of getting hurt.

Draco felt angry and ashamed at the same time. He remembered all the times he had failed to catch the Snitch because a Bludger was heading in his direction.

Sasuke: You need to be brave, Draco.

Draco: Brave? I'm not a stupid Gryffindor.

Sasuke: It's not about being a Gryffindor. Everyone is too attached to their house traits. That's foolish.

Gryffindor: Courage and Daring.

Slytherin: Ambition and Cunning.

Ravenclaw: Intelligence and Wisdom.

Hufflepuff: Friendship and Loyalty.

Sasuke: Everyone can exhibit traits from all four houses. For example, we can all be brave, ambitious, intelligent, and loyal. Don't let your house define who you are.

Everyone fell silent, listening to Sasuke's explanation.

Sasuke: Don't be afraid when the Bludger comes toward you, Draco. Dodge as many times as you want, but don't stop.

Sasuke: It's getting dark; let's head back. And don't forget to clean the common room, Draco. I'll be watching.