Care of Magical Creatures

The next day, Sasuke would have Care of Magical Creatures class. He headed to the Great Hall for breakfast, where his classmates were excited for the lesson, as the teacher wouldn't be Rubeus Hagrid, but rather Professor Grubbly-Plank. They were pleased because they likely wouldn't have to deal with dangerous and disgusting creatures.

After breakfast, the Slytherins joined the Hufflepuffs. Together, they made their way to the Forbidden Forest, where they found Professor Grubbly-Plank.

Grubbly-Plank: Good morning, class. Today we'll have an interesting lesson. Please follow me.

As they walked, Sasuke and Zacharias chatted. Upon entering the forest, they spotted four unicorns.

Grubbly-Plank: These are unicorns, classified as protected creatures by the Ministry of Magic. Unicorn foals are born with a golden coloration and, around two years old, they acquire a silver color, while their horns begin to grow around the age of four.

Grubbly-Plank: The fur, horn, and tail, in particular, are used in potions and various creations. Now, I would like the girls to come closer. Unicorns prefer the presence and touch of females. Meanwhile, I ask the boys to make sketches of the unicorns.

Reluctantly, Sasuke began to draw. The girls were the only ones excited to feed the unicorns.

At the end of the lesson, all the students went to the Great Hall for lunch. While Sasuke was eating, he heard a commotion coming from the Gryffindor table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angelina: Hey, Potter!

Harry: What now? he said, tiredly. He turned to see Angelina Johnson looking furious.

Angelina: I'll tell you what now. She strode determinedly toward him, poking him hard in the chest. How did you manage to get a detention for five o'clock on Friday?

Harry: What? Why... oh, right, the tryouts for Keeper.

Angelina: AH, NOW HE REMEMBERS! Angelina shouted. DIDN'T I TELL YOU I WANTED TO HAVE A TRIAL WITH THE WHOLE TEAM, TO PICK SOMEONE WHO FIT IN WITH EVERYONE? DIDN'T I SAY I RESERVED THE QUIDDITCH FIELD, AND NOW YOU'VE DECIDED NOT TO SHOW UP?

Harry: I DIDN'T DECIDE NOT TO SHOW UP! he defended, stung by the unfairness of her words. I GOT A DETENTION FROM THAT UMBRIDGE JUST FOR TELLING HER THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU-KNOW-WHO.

Angelina: Fine, then go straight to her and ask to be excused on Friday. Angelina said fiercely. And I don't want to know how you're going to do it. Tell her You-Know-Who is a figment of your imagination if you want, BUT MAKE SURE YOU'RE THERE! she yelled before storming off in anger.

Harry: You know what? Harry said to Ron and Hermione as they entered the Great Hall. I think we'd better check with the Puddlemere United to see if Oliver Wood has died during a practice, because Angelina seems to be channeling his spirit.

Ron: Do you think there's any chance Umbridge will let you off on Friday? he asked as they sat down at the Gryffindor table.

Harry: No way. Harry said gloomily, flipping over some lamb chops on his plate and starting to eat. But I'd better try, right? I'll offer to serve two more detentions or something like that, I don't know... I hope she doesn't keep me too long tonight. Do you realize we have to write three essays, practice Disapparition spells for McGonagall, train a counter-curse for Flitwick, finish the sketch of the kneazle, and start that stupid dream journal for Trelawney?

Ron groaned and, for some reason, looked up at the ceiling. And it looks like it's going to rain.

Hermione: What does that have to do with our homework? Hermione asked, raising her eyebrows.

Ron: Nothing. He replied immediately.