Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher

Slytherin common room

It was night. The common room was deserted after curfew. All the students were already in their dorms, as ordered by Rosier's group.

Everyone knew what they were planning to do. Only a few students were against it, but they lacked the courage to stand up to them because of their families' low status. Other students supported the idea of teaching the "Mudbloods" their proper place. Many parents were furious that they hadn't eliminated the "Mudbloods" who tarnished the sacred House of Salazar Slytherin.

Rosier's group had learned several curses, including the Unforgivable Curses that Rosier's father had taught him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke entered the common room but stopped when he saw six students gathered in the center, their wands pointed directly at him.

Six spells were fired at once. Sasuke watched the spells move in slow motion and simply ducked. The spells hit portraits, vases, and the walls.

Sasuke: You're all idiots – he said, irritated.

David: You'll pay for your crimes, Mudblood.

Sasuke: Crimes? – he said, confused.

Abel: Your existence is already a crime.

Sasuke kicked the table next to him toward the students.

Abel: BOMBARDA! – he yelled, making the table explode.

All: REDUCTO, BOMBARDA, FLIPENDO, IMPEDIMENTA – they chanted, but Sasuke dodged, moving swiftly from side to side.

Felix: LET'S SURROUND HIM! – he shouted.

Sasuke threw a piece of wood at them. Some were confused, while others continued casting spells.

Sasuke: ENGORGIO! – he yelled.

The small piece of wood turned into a large log, knocking down three of the six students.

The others were stunned, but Sasuke wasted no time and rushed toward Michael Travers. As soon as Michael saw him, he began frantically waving his wand, but no spells came out as Sasuke delivered a kick to his face, sending him flying several meters back. Blood dripped from Michael's broken nose.

Sasuke then charged at Rosier, who quickly pulled another wand from his robe pocket.

Rosier: CRUCIO! – he shouted.

Sasuke simply sidestepped the curse, which hit Jhona Gamp, causing him to scream and writhe in pain on the floor.

David Shafit and Abel Rosier cast spells together, while Sasuke dodged with ease, unaware that he was being cornered.

Sasuke: Alarte Ascendare – he said with a smile.

David Shafit and Abel Rosier hesitated at Sasuke's grin but continued firing spells.

David/Abel: CRUCIO!, FRACTURE! – they yelled.

The spells missed Sasuke as Jhona Gamp was thrown into the line of fire, having been lifted by the Alarte Ascendare spell.

Jhona Gamp screamed again in agony before collapsing unconscious, his arms dislocated.

Abel: DAMN YOU! – he screamed.

Another scream caught Abel's attention. He turned to see David Shafit on the ground, with six snakes biting his legs.

Sasuke: Don't worry, the venom isn't fatal.