Slytherin vs Hufflepuff II

During the weeks when the Slytherin Quidditch team trained without Sasuke, the emo spent his afternoons at the base honing his skills. He had already mastered his new technique, but he was missing a name for it.

Sasuke spent a lot of time thinking and eventually decided to call the technique "Wind Spear."

At the present moment, the emo was at the base training. He opened both hands and shouted, "Wind Spear!" Several wind spears formed around him, constantly spinning at an alarming speed. As he closed his hands, the spears were launched at established targets. All of them hit their mark, but the firing took too long. He needed to increase the firing speed and test the technique on a moving target.

The day of the Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff match had arrived. The previous match between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor ended with Ravenclaw's victory, all thanks to the Firebolt that the emo had lent. This left a bitter taste in Gryffindor's mouth since they were confident they would beat Ravenclaw. The most downcast was Harry, as he got distracted at a crucial moment while admiring Cho Chang.

Lee Jordan: GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE! NOW LET'S START TODAY'S MATCH: SLYTHERIN VS. HUFFLEPUFF.

Lee Jordan: THE PLAYERS ARE IN THE FOLLOWING FORMATION:

SLYTHERIN

Chasers: Kevin Bletchley, Terence Higgs, Alex Urquart

Beaters: Miles Bletchley, Charles Vaisey

Keeper: Yoni Bole

Seeker: Sasuke Uchiha

HUFFLEPUFF

Chasers: Jack Sloper, Malcolm Preece, Tamsin Applebee

Beaters: Maxine O'Flaherty, Anthony Rickett

Keeper: Herbert Fleet

Seeker: Cedric Diggory

Madame Hooch: Captains, shake hands.

Sasuke and Cedric shook hands, and everyone noticed that the emo was playing with the Nimbus 2001.

And the match begins:

Slytherin has possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley crosses the field, followed by his teammates.

Sloper flies toward him; Bletchley passes the Quaffle to Higgs and keeps moving forward. He prepares to throw the Quaffle when, at the last moment, he passes the ball to Urquart in the goal area, confusing the Keeper who had flown to the right to intercept the pass.

Lee Jordan: URQUART THROWS THE QUAFFLE, SCORING 10 POINTS FOR SLYTHERIN.

The Slytherin stands erupt with cheers.

Fleet passes the Quaffle to Sloper, who speeds ahead, followed by the Chasers.

Higgs flies to intercept Sloper, but Sloper doesn't stop. They collide, but Sloper performs a rotating broomstick maneuver, successfully passing by Higgs.

The Slytherin Chasers are stunned by Hufflepuff's perfect move. The three Hufflepuff Chasers reach the Slytherin goal. The Keeper is alert, ready to defend.

Sloper makes the Quaffle disappear; Bole doesn't know where it went. Unbeknownst to him, Preece receives the Quaffle and launches it into the goal, scoring 10 points for Hufflepuff.

Lee Jordan: THEY USED THE SAME TECHNIQUE THAT SLYTHERIN USED TWO YEARS AGO.

Cheers of joy erupt from the Hufflepuff stands.

Lee Jordan: WHAT'S GOING ON HERE? WHERE ARE THE BEATERS?

Looking up, everyone sees the four Beaters fighting for control of the Bludger.

Bletchley approaches the Bludger and hits it, sending it toward the Hufflepuff Chaser, but the Bludger is intercepted by O'Flaherty. The same happens with Vaisey and Rickett; neither allows the other to control the Bludger.

Lee Jordan: IT'S A CHASER VS. CHASER DUEL.

Sasuke and Cedric are flying at high speed, both side by side, refusing to let the other take the lead.

Frustrated, Sasuke decides to perform a 180° turn to shake Cedric off, but he is blocked by Applebee, giving Cedric time to fly back alongside the emo.

The chaser duel continues, both scoring point after point, and the score is already tied.

Slytherin: 100 points

Hufflepuff: 100 points

Sasuke decides to gain altitude with Cedric following. When he reaches a certain height, the emo begins to spin on his axis.

Cedric stops and watches the emo spinning, wondering which direction he will take.

Sasuke darts to the right, with Cedric close behind. They are side by side, but Applebee flies toward the emo, ready to collide. Cedric quickly moves away from the emo to avoid being hit.

Cedric: With you out of the way, we'll take down Slytherin.

Before the collision, the emo jumped from his broom onto Applebee's back, using her back as a springboard to launch himself toward the Golden Snitch.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion. Sasuke managed to catch the Snitch, but he was falling. A hush fell over the crowd, a mix of surprise and concern hung in the air.

Sasuke: ACCIO BROOM! - He shouted, hand outstretched.

The Nimbus 2001 flew toward him, and Sasuke grabbed the broom, twisting to land upright on it.

Lee Jordan: SASUKE UCHIHA HAS CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SNITCH, VICTORY FOR SLYTHERIN! - He shouted, making the Slytherin stands erupt in cheers.

The sixth and seventh-year professors and students were pale, all thinking the same thing: "How did he manage to perform magic without a wand?"