Adventure

The next morning, Sasuke left his room to have breakfast. He read the newspaper but found no significant news. After finishing his reading, he headed out to the Muggle tourist area.

While reading the Muggle newspaper, one article caught his attention: a group of climbers had been found dismembered. Authorities claimed it was a bear attack, but so far, none of the women from the group had been located. This was already the third attack that month.

The Muggle police had no idea where the missing women were, yet they continued to assert that they had suffered an attack by bears or possibly wolves.

This news intrigued Sasuke, who decided to investigate the case to distract himself until the wands were ready. He didn't want to just roam around the city, as it always attracted attention, especially from girls who would start following him.

Back at the hotel, he approached the receptionist to pay for his week's stay. Afterward, he returned to his room and waited for nightfall to leave wearing his Anbu outfit, complete with mask and cloak.

Upon arriving at the location, he saw a police officer leaving, recognizing him from the newspaper. Silently, Sasuke approached and used his Sharingan to view the officer's memories.

Sasuke gathered all the information and went to the site where the bodies had been discovered. Observing the fallen trees, he recalled that the police had stated they had fallen due to the recent heavy rain.

He analyzed the crime scene, wondering why only the women had been taken.

Finding no clues, he decided to gather more information about the case. However, the only leads he found were in old newspapers. It seemed these attacks occurred every 20 years. In one old article, he discovered that there had been a survivor of the attacks.

It was a boy who claimed that his group had not been attacked by bears or wolves but by monsters. However, as expected, no one believed him and considered him to be imagining things due to the trauma he had suffered.

He decided to visit the survivor, an elderly man tormented by being treated like a madman. Sasuke introduced himself, but before he could say anything, the old man slammed the door in his face.

When the elder turned around, he was startled to see Sasuke already inside the house.

???: What... Who are you, and how did you get in here? he said irritably.

Sasuke, still wearing the mask, introduced himself again as Raven, the bounty hunter.

Raven: I want you to tell me all the details about the attack you suffered over 20 years ago in the mountains, Mr. Matias Flores.

Matias: Why? Everyone calls me crazy; no one believes me.

Raven: I believe you. Sasuke said, causing the elder to look at him in surprise. Mr. Matias, the reason for my visit is that the attacks have started again, and I believe you. Whatever it is, it is kidnapping women. That is not typical behavior for a bear or a wolf.

Matias: What do I gain from this?

Raven: Revenge.

Matias: What do you mean?

Raven: The reason you haven't left this town is that you want to kill your parents' murderer.

Matias: Fine, I'll tell you, even if you don't believe me.

Sasuke listened attentively to Mr. Matias's account while using his Sharingan to visualize the memories. He absorbed the story carefully until he identified the culprits. They were two giants. He focused intently on the giant that had killed Mr. Matias's parents and noticed a scar on his ear.

Matias: And that's everything that happened.

Raven: The culprits are giants.

Matias: Seriously?

Raven: Yes. Don't worry; I will hunt them down and bring the giant that killed your parents back alive.

Matias: Let me come with you.

Raven: No. You can't move as quickly as I can. He said, causing the elder to feel frustrated. And don't speak to anyone about our conversation. This is confidential information. If you start talking about it, you'll likely attract the attention of people who will erase your memories. They didn't do that when you were a child because they knew no one would believe you, but they erased the memories of all the police officers to whom you reported the attack.

Matias, though frustrated, accepted.

Raven: Don't worry. You'll have your revenge, but you'll need a stronger weapon. I suggest you get a bazooka.

With the information gathered, Sasuke left the elder's house and headed for the mountains to find the giants responsible for all these deaths.