Christmas Party

There's one day left until the party. In the Slytherin common room, the students were excited because they had found a partner for the ball, but two people had a depressed aura from being rejected multiple times. These were Crabbe and Goyle.

Crabbe noticed that the emo was quietly sitting in an armchair reading a book. He gathered his courage and approached the emo to ask a question.

Crabbe: ... - He asked the emo.

Sasuke: ... - He replied.

Crabbe was taken aback and ran out of the common room. Everyone was confused and curious about the Slytherin's sudden action.

Goyle also approached Sasuke out of curiosity and asked him where Crabbe had gone.

Sasuke: I think he went to the Ravenclaw tower. They asked me if Luna would be my partner for the ball, and I said no.

Upon hearing this, Goyle ran out of the common room, leaving everyone even more curious.

Most of the boys gathered around and asked the emo what had happened and why they had run off.

Sasuke: They just asked me if Luna would be my partner for the ball, and I said no.

Draco: Who is your partner?

Sasuke: That's a surprise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goyle was running toward the Ravenclaw tower. The only thing on his mind was: I have to hurry, I need to get there before him.

He ran, dodging several students, but when he reached the Ravenclaw tower, he saw Crabbe kneeling on the floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the Slytherin common room:

Draco: Why didn't you choose Luna?

Sasuke: She had a trip planned with her father, and I didn't want her to cancel because of me, he said, recalling his own father and how much he wished he had spent more time with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goyle approached Crabbe and asked if Luna had rejected him, but he saw Crabbe shake his head in denial.

Goyle: So?

Crabbe: Luna left this morning. It seems she had a trip planned with her father.

The two were enveloped in a depressive aura as they made their way back to the Slytherin common room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Christmas morning, Sasuke woke up and saw many presents around his bed, along with a bunch of letters. Most of the gifts and letters were from his admirers. He left his room and headed to the common room hallway, only to be bombarded with questions about his partner for the ball.

Sasuke said it was a surprise and left the common room.

The emo went to his hideout in the Forbidden Forest. There, he sat at a table and began writing seals on a rectangular piece of paper while mixing some chemical substances.

Since the beginning of the year, Sasuke had been experimenting with different chemicals to recreate an explosive seal. He had created about 200 seals and called the house-elves to take them home.