Moody vs Sasuke II

Moody: Well, does anyone know what the Unforgivable Curses are?

Zacharias: Weren't we supposed to study Red Caps today, professor?

Moody: I'm the professor, and I think this topic is more interesting. So, what are the Unforgivable Curses?

Several students raised their hands, including Sasuke.

Moody chose Madeline Yaxley. - My dad told me about one. It's called the Imperius Curse.

Moody: Yes, your father knows that curse well. In another time, the Imperius Curse caused a lot of trouble for the Ministry.

Moody stood up with some difficulty and opened a box that was on the table, taking out a jar that contained three black spiders.

He placed his hand in the jar and picked up one of the spiders for everyone to see. Then, he pointed his wand and murmured "Imperius."

The spider began to twist and then started jumping from side to side, standing on two legs. After hopping from one student to another, it began to dance. All the students started laughing, except for Moody.

Moody: You think this is funny, don't you? - he asked. - Would you like this done to you? - he inquired, causing the laughter to stop.

Moody: This curse gives total control over the person - he explained as he made the spider turn into a ball and start rolling. - I could make it jump out of the window if I wanted to, make it drown, or even make it cut the throats of all of you.

Moody: Years ago, many witches and wizards were controlled through the Imperius Curse. This caused a major headache for the Ministry, as they needed to ascertain who was truly under the control of the Imperius Curse or acting of their own free will.

Moody: We can combat the Imperius Curse, and I will teach you how, but it requires a lot of strength and a strong character, qualities that not everyone possesses.

Moody took the spider and placed it back in the jar. - Does anyone know another Unforgivable Curse?

Tiffany Selwin raised her hand.

Moody: Yes?

Tiffany: The Cruciatus Curse.

Moody: The Cruciatus Curse requires a larger spider - he said, pointing his wand at another spider he took from the jar. - Engorgio.

Moody murmured "Crucio" while pointing at the spider.

Suddenly, the spider began to contort, flailing its legs randomly. It made no sound, but it was evident that it was suffering.

Moody didn't stop, and the spider continued to writhe violently.

Moody: Pain. You don't need to use knives or any other spell to torture someone if you know how to use the Cruciatus Curse, a curse that was widely used years ago - he said, looking at the students as he tortured the spider. - Does anyone know another curse?