Greengrass Mansion I

The Next Day

Hermione did not have nightmares. She usually looked at the pictures she took with the emo before going to sleep. Her mother kept a secret from her father, making it a shared secret between them. Hermione was packing her bags to meet Tonks at the Leaky Cauldron, from where they would depart for the Order of the Phoenix headquarters.

At the Leaky Cauldron

Tonks was waiting for Hermione. When she arrived, they said goodbye to Hermione's parents, and Tonks used her wand to shrink Hermione's bags. Then, Tonks showed Hermione a parchment with the location protected by the Fidelius Charm. Even if captured, Lupin could not reveal the location of the base, as he was not the Secret Keeper. They both arrived at the base and were greeted by everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke was reflecting on the tailor's complaints about the arduous work he had to do to create the rope belt for the outfit (the same outfit that Sasuke wore in the final battle against Naruto). Despite the difficulties, the tailor succeeded, and Sasuke acknowledged that the outfit was perfect.

Sasuke: Make 12 more outfits just like this one.

Tailor: You have no heart; do you know how long I suffered to make this outfit, especially this rope belt?

Sasuke: Let's not prolong this; tell me your price.

The tailor sighed and handed him a paper with the bank account details and the amount. He then began working on the other outfits.

Sasuke: And my other order?

Tailor: That was easy. Why can't you ask for something like that? Just a simple black cloak with red clouds.

Tailor: But why do you need so many outfits? Is it for cosplay events?

Sasuke: Just stick to doing your job.

Tailor: Fine. Do you want 12 cloaks as well?

Sasuke: Yes, send them to this address.

Sasuke left and returned home. While organizing his weapons, an owl flew in through the window, dropped a letter near him, and left. The letter was from Daphne Greengrass.

Dear Sasuke,

I hope this letter finds you well. I'm writing to inform you about the plans for your visit to the Greengrass Manor next Monday.

I spoke with my parents, and they were delighted to know you will be joining us. They are looking forward to welcoming you into our home and are happy about your visit.

I decided not to mention your intention to help Astoria to avoid raising their expectations. They believe you are simply visiting a friend, and I think it's better that way for now.

The Greengrass Manor is located in Aberdeen, and the meeting point will be in Grapian, near the prominent moose statue.

Best regards,

Daphne Greengrass

After reading the letter, Sasuke knew he had five days to practice his sealing jutsus. He had done extensive research on this curse but unfortunately found no information about a possible spell or potion that could cure it. The entire Greengrass family had been affected by this curse, passed down from parents to children. No one had ever escaped its effects; when there were more than one child, one of them would die.

During his training, Sasuke noticed that chakra broke magical protections, as they were not designed to detect something unknown like chakra.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------