Ravenclaw Common Room

It seemed like Gryffindor's stands were at a funeral; everyone was silent, including Professor McGonagall. But the silence was broken when Luna started clapping and cheering, congratulating Sasuke. All the Gryffindors turned to look at Luna as if she were an outsider. Ginny and Hermione moved closer to Luna to protect her.

In the Slytherin stands, the applause and cheers echoed across the field, as the sixth- and seventh-year students had used the Sonorus charm. They also cast several spells in the sky to display the Slytherin symbol and the names of the players.

Luna said goodbye to her Gryffindor friends and made her way to the Slytherin stands to celebrate with Sasuke. As she approached, some seventh-year students walked toward her to kick her out, but they were stopped by her friends.

Frank: Unless you want to die, don't do anything to her.

Iam: But she's an outsider, no one's going to say anything.

As Iam reached for his wand, he felt he was being watched, an overwhelming pressure. He decided to ignore Luna and continued celebrating.

Everyone left the field and gathered in the Common Room. Professor Snape gave permission for the celebrations to last until dawn.

It was visible that Professor Snape was smiling; he was aware that Sasuke Uchiha had broken the record of previous Seekers. Now, he would go down in history as the best Quidditch player Hogwarts had ever seen.

All the students were dancing and drinking. Sasuke called his house-elves to place Muggle candies on the table.

Several Slytherins approached Sasuke and asked about the candies they were eating and where they were sold.

Luna: They're Muggle candies. They're sold at any supermarket.

Everyone went quiet. Some only ate magical sweets, while others didn't care and ate the Muggle candies.

Sasuke silently mocked them because he saw that they liked the candies. They would surely keep eating them in secret.

The next day was the Hufflepuff vs. Ravenclaw match. The game was balanced, as both teams were using Nimbus 2001s, but the winning team was Ravenclaw. Rumor had it that Cedric couldn't play well against his girlfriend.

Luna invited Zacharias and Sasuke to celebrate in the Ravenclaw Common Room. Zacharias declined because he had to cheer up his team, but Sasuke accepted; he was curious to see the Ravenclaw Common Room.

Luna and Sasuke made their way to the Ravenclaw Common Room, located in the West Tower on the seventh floor. At the door of the Common Room, there was a bronze eagle that asked a question as soon as they approached.

Eagle: What is humanity's most precious asset?

Luna: Ingenuity is humanity's most precious wealth.

Luna explained that to enter the Common Room, one had to answer a question, and if answered incorrectly, they would have to wait for someone else to answer correctly.

Sasuke and Luna entered and saw all the Ravenclaws celebrating. They were surprised to see Luna with company.

The prefect Anthony Goldstein frowned and approached to complain, but he was interrupted by Padma Patil, who welcomed the emo. She dragged Sasuke, followed by Luna. He was introduced to Padma's friends while the boys watched him with furrowed brows.

After the introductions, he approached Cho Chang, who became nervous as he got closer. He stopped in front of her and pulled a small bag from his robe.

Sasuke: Here. – The emo pulled a Firebolt out of the bag and handed it to Cho.

Everyone was shocked.

Sasuke: When you faced Gryffindor last time, I left the field five minutes after the match started. There was no point in watching a game where one team had already surrendered. I think with the Firebolt in your hands, the game will be more balanced.

Sasuke: Before I forget, keep this a secret. Gryffindor is confident because they have two Firebolts, so you can catch them off guard. After the match, pass the Firebolt to Cedric, as Hufflepuff will face Gryffindor next. Tell him to return it to me after the match.

As Sasuke left, the Ravenclaws gathered excitedly around Cho Chang. As he exited the Common Room, he could hear the shouts of joy from all the Ravenclaws.