Christmas I

On Christmas Eve night, Sasuke decided it was time to test some of his Rinnegan abilities. He had already trained and increased his chakra reserves enough to perform some simpler techniques.

Sasuke stood still, with the Rinnegan visible in his left eye and the Sharingan in his right.

Sasuke: Gama, don't move.

Gama: Yes, master.

In a matter of seconds, Sasuke swapped places with Gama. Amenotejikara worked.

Sasuke: Beta, stay where you are.

Beta: Yes, master.

Again, within seconds, Sasuke swapped places with Beta.

Sasuke: Great, now let's test it another way.

Sasuke grabbed a kunai and threw it into the air, swapping places with it.

As it fell, he spotted a crow perched on a tree branch and swapped places with it.

Upon realizing it was starting to fall, the crow quickly spread its wings and flew away.

Sasuke: Excellent, now let's move on to the next one. - he thought.

Sasuke: Beta, Gama, stay still. - he said, seeing both elves nod.

Sasuke extended his hand and shouted, "Banshō Ten'in." Both elves didn't understand what was happening, but they were drawn toward Sasuke by a mysterious force and ended up held by his hands.

Sasuke: Excellent, now let's level up.

Near the base, there was a tree. Sasuke extended his hand and shouted again, "Banshō Ten'in." The tree resisted due to its roots, so Sasuke increased the strength of the jutsu. The tree shot toward Sasuke, who attempted to use Shinra Tensei, but it didn't work. He jumped at the last moment, dodging the impact, but the tree pierced through the base.

Sasuke: Chibaku Tensei. The rocks began to gather, but there weren't many and they weren't very large. In the end, the rocks fell, and Sasuke fell to his knees.

Sasuke: Damn, I need a lot more chakra to use Chibaku Tensei. My current level isn't enough. As for Shinra Tensei, I have no idea how to use it. I've never practiced it, so my mind doesn't recall the sensation of performing the jutsu.

Regarding chakra absorption, he dismissed that possibility, as he was the only being in this world with chakra.

Sasuke stood up and called for Gama and Beta.

Sasuke: It seems we'll have to clean all this up. - he said, looking at the base that had been pierced by the tree.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, in a clandestine magical bar, Snape was waiting for the person who would help him save Sasuke Uchiha.

As he sipped from a glass, everyone else present focused solely on their own lives, as this establishment was illegal. Several criminals and Death Eaters gathered there without fear of being reported.

Rabastan Lestrange entered the bar and sat down across from Snape.

Rabastan Lestrange: Why did you call me, Snape?

Snape drew his wand and murmured, "muffliato," so that no one could accidentally overhear them.

Rabastan Lestrange: Speak quickly; I don't have much time.

Snape: Here. - he said, handing over a piece of paper.

Rabastan Lestrange took the paper: What is this?

Snape: I assume you must have heard the Dark Lord's last request of me.

Rabastan Lestrange: Yes, don't tell me this is...

Snape: Yes, I thought it prudent to inform you first. Tomorrow, I will report to the Dark Lord. It all depends on you. - he said as he got up to leave.

Rabastan Lestrange opened the paper, and there was an address written on it. He simply smiled and left as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Grimmauld Place, everyone was busy with Christmas preparations. Sirius and Mr. Weasley were decorating the house while Mrs. Weasley, Dobby, and Ginny were in the kitchen. Ron and Harry were tasked with washing and chopping the vegetables, and the others would arrive later due to work.

Harry: Do you think Hermione is investigating the Uchiha?

Ron: You guys didn't tell me this.

Harry: Sorry, I forgot. I have so much on my mind. I still don't know how to get Professor Slughorn's memory.

Ron: Did she find out anything in the end?

Harry: Nothing. She asked Cho to gather information about the Uchiha surname in the wizarding community on the Asian continent, but they couldn't find anything. Sirius got more information than she did.

Ron: But that doesn't make sense. Why is she investigating him if we already know his secret in Knockturn Alley?

Harry: I don't know, but in my free time, I've been keeping an eye on him with the Marauder's Map.

Ron: Harry, Sirius said to stay away from him. After the last Quidditch match, I'm going to listen to Sirius.

Harry: I'm keeping my distance; I'm just watching him with the map. I didn't mention it before because I knew you'd say that.

Ron: Anyway, what did you find out?

Harry: Every afternoon, he always disappears. Sometimes he goes outside the castle and just vanishes.

Ron: Do you think he's planning something?

Harry: I have no idea, but I told Professor Dumbledore to see what he thinks.

That evening, everyone gathered for dinner, cheerfully chatting about work and their younger days at Hogwarts.

Harry approached Mr. Weasley to chat.

Harry: A lot of work at the Ministry?

Arthur: A lot. I wouldn't mind if it were something bigger, but I doubt that the three arrests we made in the last two months have anything to do with Death Eaters. Don't tell anyone; it's top secret.

Harry: They aren't still holding Stan Shunpike, are they?

Arthur: I'm afraid so. I know Dumbledore tried to speak directly with Amelia Bones about Stan... I mean, anyone who interviewed him agrees that he's as much of a Death Eater as this orange is, but the higher-ups want to appear to be making progress. "Three arrests" sounds better than "three unjust arrests and then released," but, again, it's all top secret...

Harry: I won't say anything.

Molly: Arthur! - she suddenly said. She had stood up from her chair, her hand pressed firmly over her heart, and was looking out the kitchen window. - Arthur... it's Percy and Kingsley!

Molly: Arthur, they... they're with the Minister!

Amelia: Merry Christmas to everyone.

Amelia: I apologize for the intrusion.

Molly: Please, come in, sit down, Minister! - she said quickly.

Amelia: Don't worry, I'm just here to speak with Mr. Potter.

Sirius: If you're going to talk to Harry, I want to be present.

Amelia: It's a private conversation. Besides, Dumbledore agreed. Could you kindly provide me with a room so we can talk?

Kingsley: Sirius, Dumbledore agreed. Let them talk to wrap this up quickly.

Sirius: Fine. You can use the office; it's to the right of the family tree. Take her, Harry.