Slytherin Common Room

The stands of the Quidditch field were filled with blue and green flags. Ravenclaw and Slytherin were facing each other.

Ravenclaw Player: HURRY, DUNCAN, WE CAN'T LET HIM GET CLOSE TO CHO! yelled one of the Ravenclaw players.

Lee: THE SLYTHERIN BERSERKER IS CHASING THE RAVENCLAW SEEKER, CHO CHANG! he shouted.

Several Ravenclaw students screamed from the stands. They knew that Uchiha often knocked players off their brooms.

Cho was flying ahead, being chased by Uchiha, while he was being pursued by a bludger from the side and two beaters behind him, Inglebbe and Samuels.

Cho: What do I do, what do I do? she thought. She flew as fast as she could, fearing Uchiha.

Inglebbes/Samuels: UCHIHA, YOU BASTARD, WE WON'T LET YOU HURT CHO! they shouted.

The emo sped up and spun 180° to strike the bludger.

The bludger was sent at high speed toward Inglebbe and hit him squarely in the chest, knocking him off his broom.

Samuels froze as he watched Uchiha pass him at high speed. When he turned to look at Uchiha, he was struck on the head by a bludger, knocking him unconscious and sending him tumbling off his broom.

The stands went silent. Sasuke had taken down the Ravenclaw beaters in seconds, leaving no room for recovery.

The Slytherin crowd began cheering wildly for what the emo had just done.

Cho was paralyzed. The fear she felt kept her from moving. She remained still, staring at Uchiha.

Lee: MALFOY HAS CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SNITCH, SLYTHERIN WINS!! he shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slytherin Common Room

The students continued celebrating. The older students quickly decorated the common room while the others set food and drink on the table.

Soft music played as the players recounted the match to their admirers.

Astoria: It was incredible the way you took down the Ravenclaw beaters, Sasuke, she said with a smile, but no one responded.

It was then that everyone realized the emo wasn't in the common room.

Flint: Draco, wasn't Sasuke with you? he asked.

Draco: Yes, I didn't see when he left, but I'm sure he came into the common room with us.

Flint: I'll check if he's in his room, he said, walking away.

Flint made his way to the dorms, approached Sasuke's room, and knocked on the door.

Flint: Sasuke, are you in there? he said, opening the door. You need to join the party. Everyone is expect... but he trailed off as he found himself staring into two red eyes. He stood frozen, dazed, for a few seconds.

Flint: There's no one here, he said, closing the door.

Flint: Maybe he's in the kitchen, he thought, heading back to the party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's room was strewn with torn scrolls scattered across the floor.

Sasuke: That wasn't the right summoning jutsu pattern, he muttered, ripping another scroll.

Hours later, Sasuke stared at a scroll on the floor and began forming hand seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram.