The Assassin Wizard

Wizard: H-how... he stammered before collapsing to the ground.

The middle-aged wizard was killed by a small hand that pierced through his chest, emanating electricity.

Sasuke grabbed the leather bag the wizard was carrying, casually looked inside, and placed it into the bag he received from Borgin.

Sasuke only used two techniques: Chidori and his speed.

To other wizards, it seemed as if the boy was using magic.

The chakra consumption required for this technique was significant, and the emo didn't have much to spare.

Sasuke could only use Chidori three times a day since his body had rejuvenated, which is why he needed to train.

But for now, that was enough.

After all, most wizards are only powerful with magic. They don't train their bodies, making them weak. With his speed, Sasuke could easily defeat them.

He earned a nickname in Knockturn Alley... The Killer Wizard.

Witnesses could see that he was a strong and very dangerous young wizard.

His second skill was his speed.

His speed didn't consume chakra. He moved so fast that it had become second nature to him.

These two abilities were sufficient for him to survive in this magical world.

When Sasuke defeated the first person who attempted to assassinate him, he gathered much information before ending him. About this world and the mysterious power he felt beyond chakra. It was magic, so he decided to become a wizard.

He killed many dark wizards, hoping to obtain more information to return to his world, but he found nothing.

Of course, he didn't give up. According to his understanding, he had to become stronger to find a solution to this problem and return to his world.

He had killed a total of 100 dark wizards who wanted to kill him to avenge their fallen allies.

For him, it was perfectly fine to eliminate the dark wizards in Knockturn Alley, as in this land the law of the strongest prevailed, and he didn't draw the attention of the Ministry of Magic.

However, if he were to kill a normal Muggle or a wizard outside of Knockturn Alley, he would only attract Dementors to his doorstep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chidori faded away.

It wasn't just this wizard who was pursuing him. This was only one of many wizards seeking an opportunity to kill him.

The dark wizards hiding in the shadows realized that the young wizard was not an easy target. Thus, they decided to remain in the shadows.

And of course, money was important, but to achieve it, they had to be willing to sacrifice their lives when they tried.

Seeing that the wizards weren't appearing, Sasuke smiled and walked toward his home.

A two-story house in the Baron Road area, Linde District, Rock County, with classic decor. He had built a Japanese dojo inside the house. It was considered the house of a wealthy man.

No one could say this house belonged solely to him, as he was only eleven years old.

Looking at the calendar, he knew that the school year at Hogwarts was about to begin. Even though he knew that the magic taught at Hogwarts was basically self-taught, he was more interested in the various spells and finding a way to return to his world.

That's why he checked the mailbox every day until the letter he was waiting for finally arrived.

To Mr. Uchiha, Villa 7, Baron Road, Linde District, Rock County.

Sasuke: Finally, now I can go to Hogwarts, connect with other wizards, and gather information, he said, entering the house.

Sasuke hadn't made any friends since arriving in this world a few years ago because he had spent too much time with dark wizards.

He didn't want to bond with anyone, nor did he want dark wizards to take him hostage.

Sasuke opened the letter and read it carefully. The letter contained a list of materials: three robes, a wand, and a bunch of books.

Note: Mr. Uchiha, as a Muggle-born, Professor Silvanus Kettleburn will visit your residence to talk and explain the situation to your parents.

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts.

He already had most of the requested materials.

He was only missing a wand. Since he hadn't received the acceptance letter yet, he couldn't buy one.

After preparing some things and making a simple dinner, he went to his room to get some sleep.

The next day, while getting ready to go to Diagon Alley to buy a wand, the doorbell rang.

Sasuke found this very strange since he didn't have any friends to visit him. He looked through the peephole to see who it was.

He recognized the clothing the visitor was wearing, so he thought it must be a Hogwarts professor and opened the door.

Sasuke: Who are you?

Silvanus: Good morning, young man. I am Professor Silvanus Kettleburn from Hogwarts. May I speak with your parents, please?

Sasuke: Of course, please come in.

Both entered the house. Sasuke led the professor to the living room and told him to wait while he went to call his parents. He left the room and entered another one.

Sasuke: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, he said to create two clones. Sasuke instructed them to transform into random adults and pretend to be his parents.

Sasuke returned to the living room with his transformed clones. They sat down with the professor, who explained everything about Hogwarts and that Sasuke was a wizard.

The three believed the professor's words without question.

Silvanus: All materials can be purchased in Diagon Alley. If you'd like, I can take you there now.

Sasuke: That won't be necessary. We have other commitments. Just tell us how to get there.

Professor Silvanus Kettleburn wrote down the directions with all the details on a piece of paper and bid farewell to the Uchiha family.

The professor found it somewhat strange that they believed so quickly that their son was a wizard and that the magical world existed. They didn't even ask for a demonstration. Odd, but he still had other Muggle-born students to visit.

Sasuke waited for the professor to leave before heading to Diagon Alley.

Diagon Alley is the commercial area where wizards gather.

Most items can be purchased there, except for dangerous items prohibited by the Ministry of Magic.

With the new semester about to start, most people in Diagon Alley were wearing wizard hats.

Sasuke made his way to a shop sign that read "Ollivanders" to buy his wand, the only material he was missing.

Many people say that Ollivanders is the best wand shop. Sasuke didn't have to worry about money, as he had earned a lot from Borgin over the years.

In addition to the money he stole from wizards who attempted to assassinate him, Sasuke killed them and took everything they had.

Sasuke: The easiest way to get rich is by stealing, he thought as he entered the shop.