Hogsmeade

The next day, Sasuke was called to Umbridge's office.

Umbridge was contemplating how she would speak to the "blood traitor." It displeased her, but Lucius Malfoy spoke very highly of him. She believed that if she could convince him to help, she would have two powerful allies: the Malfoy family and this "blood traitor," who, according to the documents, was very talented and powerful.

Umbridge heard a knock at the door and instructed whoever it was to come in.

Sasuke: You called for me, Professor?

Umbridge: Yes, take a seat, Mr. Uchiha.

Sasuke sat down and waited for Umbridge to begin speaking.

Umbridge: I'm sure Mr. Malfoy mentioned why I summoned you.

Sasuke: He mentioned something.

Umbridge: I'll get straight to the point, Mr. Uchiha. I would like you to be part of the Inquisitorial Squad.

Sasuke: Thank you for the offer, but I must decline. I don't have time for that.

Umbridge: Mr. Uchiha, don't you see the opportunity before you? I am aware that you are the top student at Hogwarts, but you need connections for when you leave school. As the Deputy of the Minister, I can assure you support once you graduate.

Umbridge noticed that the young man was deep in thought. She had already planted the seed; now it was just a matter of time.

Sasuke: I would like to support you, Professor, but it becomes difficult due to my studies. However, if you grant me permission to access the Forbidden Section, it will expedite my studies, and I will gladly support you.

Umbridge thought, This boy only thinks about studying... I'll play along.

Umbridge: I'm more than willing to give you permission, Mr. Uchiha, but only after you provide evidence or capture the illegal group formed at Hogwarts.

Sasuke: Understood, I will capture them, he said, rising and shaking her hand.

Sasuke walked back to the common room, where he gathered with the members of the Inquisitorial Squad.

Draco Malfoy: (Slytherin) (Inquisitorial Chief of the I.S.)

Gregory Goyle: (Slytherin) (Inquisitor of the I.S.)

Vincent Crabbe: (Slytherin) (Inquisitor of the I.S.)

Pansy Parkinson: (Slytherin) (Inquisitor of the I.S.)

Millicent Bulstrode: (Slytherin) (Inquisitor of the I.S.)

Graham Montague: (Slytherin) (Inquisitor of the I.S.)

C. Warrington: (Slytherin) (Inquisitor of the I.S.)

Draco: How did it go with Professor Umbridge?

Sasuke: What do you think? I accepted. Now, tell me everything you know so far.

Draco explained everything they had discovered, mentioning that they had followed the suspects, but they always vanished on the seventh floor.

Draco: We tried to follow the possible members, but they always disappear on the seventh floor, and we haven't been able to establish a pattern for their meetings.

Pansy: I've been "talking" to Marietta Edgecombe, but I haven't gotten anything yet, she said thoughtfully. She'll tell us everything on the next trip to Hogsmeade. My uncle is her mother's boss. If she doesn't tell us everything, I'll convince my uncle to fire her mother, she thought.