Revenge II

In the Merseyside county, 25 people appeared, most of them wearing masks. They all had their wands in hand. Bellatrix Lestrange was very excited.

Torfin: Calm down, Bellatrix. This operation is very important; there can be no mistakes.

Bellatrix: Forget that, we have to start the attack.

Gibbon: Be patient. If we fail, we'll end up like Lucius.

Bellatrix remembered Lucius and calmed down, waiting for all the house's defenses to disappear. They also cast anti-apparition spells.

They cast spells to become invisible and silence their footsteps. They surrounded the house and waited for the attack to begin.

Inside the house, everyone was chatting cheerfully, expressing their reasons for joining the Order. Some wanted to join for the thrill of hunting dark wizards, others for the fame that the Order's leader and Dumbledore brought. Sturgis and Moody listened carefully to every word, relieved that none of them were spies, as the wine they drank contained Veritaserum.

The windows lit up; outside the house, all the Death Eaters shouted "BOMBARDA," and the whole house exploded. Some injured people got up and drew their wands to fight, but they were quickly struck by the Killing Curse.

Moody: DON'T STAND UP, TAKE COVER AND COUNTERATTACK! – He shouted.

Some got up and took cover to attack. Of the 14 recruits, 4 died from the explosion, and 3 were killed when they stood to fight. Only 5 started attacking; the others were kneeling, crying near the bodies of their comrades.

Moody: THIS IS NO TIME FOR TEARS! GET UP AND FIGHT!

The Death Eaters kept attacking with the Killing Curse.

Moody used his magical eye to locate them.

Moody: WE'RE SURROUNDED! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!

Sturgis: MOODY, THEY CAST ANTI-APPARITION SPELLS. WE HAVE TO ESCAPE THROUGH THE FRONT!

Everyone started moving, but some kept crying over their loved ones' bodies.

Moody: LET'S GO! OR WE'LL ALL DIE!

They tried to make their way out when Bellatrix appeared and shouted "CRUCIO!"

Moody: PROTEGO!

Sturgis: STUPEFY!

Torfin: PROTEGO!

They began dueling.

Moody: JASON, ALEX, DIANA, RUN, WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THEM!

Jason: WE'RE NOT LEAVING YOU!

The three drew their wands. Jason pointed at Bellatrix and shouted "CONTRACTURO!"

Alex: STUPEFY!

Diana: DARTHO!

They heard someone shout "PROTEGO," and when they looked up, they saw three Death Eaters flying on broomsticks. The three shouted "AVADA KEDAVRA," and Alex dodged by throwing himself to the side, but Jason and Diana didn't react in time.

Moody, Sturgis, and Alex united to break through and escape, but they couldn't advance as they wanted. The Death Eaters surrounding the house moved closer, and Moody threw Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder. Everything went dark; Moody grabbed Sturgis and Alex to help them escape since he could see in the dark thanks to his magical eye.

The three Death Eaters flying on broomsticks started circling the smoke. Bellatrix, Torfin, and Gibbon cast multiple Avada Kedavras, and one hit Sturgis.

Moody covered Alex's mouth to prevent him from screaming and revealing their position; they kept moving forward and managed to get out of the smoke. As they ran through the forest, Alex was faster than Moody, and as soon as they left the anti-apparition spell area, Alex fell to the ground.

Moody, seeing this, scanned the area and found a Death Eater with an invisibility cloak.

Moody: PUTRESCO! – He shouted furiously.

The Death Eater came out from under the cloak, screaming and showing signs of rotting all over his body. Several Death Eaters ran towards the screams; when they arrived, they cast Killing Curses at Moody, but he apparated, causing the curses to hit the rotting Death Eater instead.

Bellatrix, ecstatic from the kills, shouted "MORSMORDRE," causing the Dark Mark to appear in the sky.

Scabior: On to the next point!

They all vanished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moody appeared in Hogsmeade and sent his Patronus to inform Dumbledore of what had happened, before falling unconscious.

Dumbledore received Moody's Patronus.

Dumbledore: Phineas, go to your other portrait and alert the Order that we are under attack.

Phineas disappeared. The Dark Mark began to appear in several cities: Edinburgh, Manchester, Liverpool.

Several Order members sent their Patronuses to report the situation, hoping for responses or for the other members to go to headquarters. In the city of Glasgow, several Muggles surrounded the body of a woman; they saw a silver figure approaching, but in the end, it vanished.

The Muggles wondered what it was, while others watched the Dark Mark in the sky.

At the Ministry of Magic, Arthur received a Patronus informing him of the situation, and Percy saw the look of horror on his father's face as he ran to the fireplace.

Percy remembered seeing that same look when he was a child, so without thinking twice, he ran after his father, entering the fireplace and shouting, "THE BURROW!"

When he arrived, he was met by his parents and siblings with their wands drawn; Molly lowered her wand and ran to hug him.

Arthur: PERCY!

Percy: I'm sorry, dad, for everything.

Arthur hugged his son and said that's all he wanted to hear. Percy's siblings looked at him, unsure of what to do, but in the end, they realized he was sorry and hugged him.

Some time later, they received Bill's Patronus informing them that he was with Fred and George.

They calmed down, and later received Dumbledore's Patronus informing everyone to go to Grimmauld Place, as Remus had been captured, and Mundungus was dead.