Greengrass Mansion II

A week ago,

Mr. Richard and Mrs. Diana Greengrass were having lunch with their daughters when, after finishing, the house-elves appeared to do the cleaning. Before leaving, Daphne went to speak with her parents.

Daphne: Dad, can I invite a friend to visit the mansion?

Diana smiled, as her daughter had always had a cold attitude towards boys. She was excited to hear that Daphne wanted to invite a friend.

Richard: Of course, who are you going to invite? Tell me the name of his family.

Diana: He's from Slytherin, so it might be Draco Malfoy.

Daphne: He doesn't belong to any of the Sacred 28 families, but he is a Slytherin, - she said, noticing the disgusted expression on her father's face.

Diana: I don't think it's a good time, Daphne. We're busy, - she said, discreetly glancing at Astoria.

Daphne: Don't worry, Mom. He's also friends with Astoria. I wanted to invite him because he asked me for advice about the O.W.L.s.

Richard: I see. You're so noble, daughter. So, you're just going to give him some advice?

Astoria: Who is she talking about? - She thought.

Daphne: Yes, since he's Muggle-born, he doesn't really understand the importance of the O.W.L.s

Richard: What? Muggle-born? I won't allow it.

Daphne: But, Dad, he's also a Slytherin and he's our friend, - she said, looking at Astoria.

Astoria: Yes, Dad. It will just be for a few hours.

Diana and Richard looked at their daughter. She had always had weak health due to the blood curse. They decided to swallow their pride to grant her request.

Diana: What's his name?

Daphne: Sasuke Uchiha.

Richard: That name sounds familiar, - he thought - Don't tell me he's the champion of the Triwizard Tournament.

Daphne: Yes, Dad. He's our friend.

Diana: Alright, dear. You can invite him.

Astoria: Thank you, Mom.

The two left, and their parents began to talk.

Richard: It had to be a Muggle. What would my parents say if they knew a Muggle set foot in the Greengrass Manor?

Diana: Let's do this for Astoria. I want her to always be happy, and if that means I have to endure the presence of a Muggle, then I will.

Richard: At least he's from Slytherin. I couldn't stand it if he were a Muggle from another house.

Diana: Don't you think one of our daughters might be interested in him?

Richard: I will not allow it. I won't give any of my daughters to a Muggle. They know they must marry a pureblood to keep our lineage pure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently,

Sasuke was finishing writing the seals on the ground, forming a circle around him.

Astoria: Sasuke, what kind of magic is this? - She said, looking at the symbols she didn't understand.

Sasuke: This is a cursed seal. From what Daphne told me and what I've read, this curse cannot be removed by any spell or potion.

Astoria: Is it going to hurt?

Sasuke: Yes, you'll have to resist and, above all, not lose consciousness. Daphne, make sure no one interrupts us.

Daphne: Don't worry. If this is to help my sister, I'll stop anyone, - she said, pulling out her wand.

Sasuke: Now, Astoria, I need you to sit inside the circle and take off your shirt...

Astoria: WHAAAAAT?!

Daphne: You pervert, you just want to see her without clothes, don't you? - She said, grabbing him by the collar.

Sasuke: You didn't let me finish. I need to write the symbols on her body too.

Astoria and Daphne looked at him, not very convinced, but Sasuke said this was necessary with a more serious look than usual.

Daphne: This better work, because if you're doing this just to see her without clothes, I'm going to kill you.

Ten minutes later, Astoria was in the center of the circle with several symbols on her body. Daphne stood at a distance, wand ready to stop anyone who tried to interrupt.

Astoria: Sasuke, don't feel bad if this doesn't work. You've done everything you could.

Sasuke: I won't fail. I told your sister I would save her, and that's what I'm going to do, - he said, making Astoria's eyes turn crystalline - Let's begin.

Sasuke positioned himself behind Astoria and began to make several seals with his Mangekyou Sharingan activated: Gasshou → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake → Horse → Ram → Bird → Dog → Rat, and then shouted "FŪJA HŌIN."

The emo placed his hand on Astoria's shoulder, and the symbols began to glow. Astoria started to scream as Daphne watched how all the symbols began to move across Astoria's body.

Sasuke: Astoria, this seal depends on the bearer's willpower. If your will is weak, the curse will unleash its full force.

Sasuke positioned himself in front of her and asked her to look at him. Astoria was struck by the sight of the emo's red eyes. Time stopped for both of them, and Astoria fell into a trance.

Thanks to the Mangekyou Sharingan, the emo entered Astoria's mind, where he saw the curse contained in one spot. This was his only chance to eliminate it.