Christmas IV

Mansion Bones, two hours earlier, the Death Eaters began to surround the entire house.

The flu network had disappeared. Amelia couldn't use the fireplace or apparate, and she didn't know the house was already surrounded.

Amelia: NEO!

A house-elf appeared.

Neo: Yes, Mistress.

Amelia: Neo, you and Susan escape through the back. I'll draw the invaders' attention.

Susan: Aunt, please come with me. We have to escape together.

Amelia: That won't be possible. Don't stop running, Susan, don't stop for anything.

Amelia: Neo, I order you to protect Susan and take her to a safe place. Run to the entrance of the mansion, where the anti-apparition spell likely ends, and go as far away from here as you can.

Neo: Yes, Mistress.

Amelia: ROB, PHIL!

Rob/Phil: Yes, Mistress.

Amelia: Attack the intruders. They are wizards, but I want you to attack them.

Rob/Phil: But, Mistress...

Amelia: THIS IS AN ORDER.

Rob/Phil: Yes, Mistress.

The sound of statues being destroyed began to echo through the house.

Amelia: LET'S GO!

The three charged out and started to confront the Death Eaters. Amelia pointed her wand at a Death Eater and shouted, "Avada Kedavra!" The spell hit the Death Eater, killing him instantly.

Bellatrix: Well, well, it seems you're not as useless as I thought. You didn't even hesitate to use an unforgivable curse.

Amelia: Bellatrix Lestrange! - She said, pointing her wand and shouting "Avada Kedavra."

Bellatrix managed to dodge, running behind a fountain.

Bellatrix: CRUCIO!

Amelia: PROTEGO!

Torfin: CONTRACTURO!

Phil levitated a rock and quickly placed it in front of his mistress to shield her.

Bellatrix: You need your house-elves. How low have you sunk, Amelia? They're inferior creatures.

Rob was firing bolts of energy at the Death Eaters, who easily blocked them.

A Death Eater attacked Rob from behind with the spell "Levicorpus." The elf was lifted into the air while screaming.

Amelia: NO!

Another Death Eater pointed his wand at Amelia and shouted "Expulso."

Amelia was thrown into the garden.

Bellatrix: You can't get distracted by insignificant things during a fight. CRUCIO!

Phil: MISTRESS! - He shouted, positioning himself in front of the spell.

Amelia: NO!

Another Death Eater pointed his wand at the elf and shouted "Bombarda," sending the elf flying apart.

Amelia: You... AVADA...

Torfin: IMPEDIMENTA! - He shouted, hitting her squarely.

A few seconds later, something fell in front of Amelia. It was Rob, who had died from the fall.

Death Eater: SLEEP! - He shouted, making Amelia fall unconscious to the ground.

While all of this was happening, Susan and Neo were running. Susan was crying, hearing her aunt and the elves' screams, but froze when she heard "Avada Kedavra." A green light shot past her and hit the elf Neo, who fell lifeless to the ground.

Ben: Did you really think you could escape? - He said, pointing his wand. - Crucio!

Susan fell to the ground, screaming in pain.

Ben: This is music to my ears. Petrificus Totalus!

Susan was petrified, unable to move or scream.

Ben: It's very rude to leave like that. - He said, levitating her and bringing her back.

Minutes later, Amelia regained consciousness. She was being held by two Death Eaters. In front of her stood Bellatrix, Torfin, and Ben. Looking around, she saw herself surrounded by 15 Death Eaters and spotted Susan on the ground.

Amelia began to cry as she repeated, "Damn it!"

Bellatrix: Relax, she's not dead yet. - She said, pointing her wand at Susan. - Finite Incantatem!

Susan started to move again, horrified by what she was seeing.

Bellatrix: Crucio!

Susan began to scream in pain, writhing.

Bellatrix: See? She's still alive.

Amelia: What do you want?

Bellatrix: Crucio! - She repeated the spell on Susan.

Bellatrix: Do you really think you're in a position to bargain with us?

Everyone began to laugh.

Torfin: You had the chance to join us. There's no longer a neutral side in this war. You're either with us or against us.

Amelia: Please, I'll do anything, but spare her.

Torfin: It's too late.

Bellatrix: Since it's Christmas, I'll give you two choices. Do you want her to end up like the Longbottoms or would you prefer a quick death for her?

Amelia: Please, I can't...

Bellatrix: To show my generosity, I'll grant her a quick death. - She said, pointing her wand at Susan. - Avada...

She fell silent as a very large shadow flew over her. Looking around, when she turned back to Susan, she had vanished.

The Death Eaters didn't understand what was happening until someone shouted from above.

There was a very large eagle in the sky, and on it was Sasuke Uchiha, carrying Susan.

Susan opened her eyes with difficulty, feeling someone holding her tightly. Finally, she saw it was Sasuke, who was carrying her like a princess.

Susan: Sasuke... - She whispered, starting to cry.

Sasuke placed Susan on the eagle and then looked down. Everyone pointed their wands at the emo, but he vanished into thin air, leaving Amelia Bones behind.

With a swift movement of his katana, the emo decapitated the Death Eaters holding Amelia.

Everyone quickly stepped back from him.

Sasuke: Take her away from here. - He said to the eagle, which flew off quickly.

Torfin: WE CAN'T LET THEM ESCAPE!

Bellatrix: WE WON'T MAKE IT, HE'S FLYING TOO FAST, AND SOON THEY'LL BE OUT OF THE ANTI-APPARITION SPELL AREA.

Ben: If we take down Uchiha, the master will forgive us for failing.

Sasuke: You think you can take me down? HAHAHAHAHA...