New Director

The next day, all the students were gathered, observing the new decree from the Ministry.

BY ORDER OF THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC

Dolores Jane Umbridge (High Inquisitor) has replaced Albus Dumbledore as the headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The above order is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-Eight.

Signed: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister of Magic.

All the students wondered what had happened. The only ones who could explain what transpired were the members of Dumbledore's Army and the Inquisitorial Squad, but no one had said anything up to that point.

Sasuke didn't care, as he had other things to do. He walked toward the library when he was intercepted by Zacharias.

Zacharias: I came to apologize to you.

Sasuke: ?

Zacharias: I've been thinking about what happened yesterday. If we had told you about Dumbledore's Army, I think you wouldn't have caught us, even though you hinted at it by being part of the Inquisitorial Squad.

Sasuke: To be honest, I expected you to tell me so you could avoid getting into trouble.

Zacharias: We got carried away by doing it right under Umbridge's nose.

Sasuke: I see, but didn't you have an escape plan?

Zacharias: No, we thought she would never catch us.

Sasuke: You should have used the house-elves as a way to escape, apparating to another location.

Zacharias: You're right; why didn't I think of that? We did that when we put our names in the Goblet of Fire.

Zacharias: And what did you get from Umbridge for capturing us?

Sasuke: Just a pass to the Restricted Section.

Zacharias: You really do love studying. But I think it will be hard for Luna to forgive you. I think Dumbledore's Army was important to her.

Sasuke: I'll wait until the bitterness passes before talking to her.

Zacharias: I can go with you to the Restricted Section.

Sasuke saw that Zacharias was excited and just nodded at him.

Sasuke: Is there any book you're interested in?

Zacharias: Of course, I want to be an Animagus; I want to be able to transform into a small animal. - Whispers

Sasuke: Why?

Zacharias: I could spy on the girls a lot.

Sasuke: Pervert - he thought.

They both went to the library together. After finding the book on Animagi, Zacharias took it to the dormitory, leaving the emo alone. He started reading book after book from the Restricted Section.

Days passed until the week ended. Sasuke had read about 40 books, but none contained information that would help him return to his world.

Knowing it was Saturday, the emo headed to the forest while his Quidditch team was practicing on their own, as he had made it clear he wouldn't play in the match against Ravenclaw.

After walking for about 50 meters, he performed a seal and said, "Transformation Jutsu." Sasuke took on the appearance of a second-year Hufflepuff student and wandered through the forest as if he were lost.