New Destinations

The next day, all the students were ready to head back home.

Sasuke was walking down the stairs of the Common Room with his trunk floating behind him. In the center of the common room, Daphne, Tracey, Pansy, and Millicent were talking until the emo appeared and approached Daphne.

Sasuke: Can I speak with you in private, Daphne?

Several of their housemates smirked as they watched the emo walk away with Daphne.

Daphne: What is it?

Sasuke: Do you remember when you told me about Astoria's blood curse?

Daphne's expression turned serious, and she nodded.

Sasuke: I found a way to prolong Astoria's life, but I can't do the process here. I need to come to your house during the holidays.

Daphne: Whatever you're planning, can it really extend her life?

Sasuke: It's not a cure, but at least she won't die young. Send me an owl with the date and time.

Daphne hugged him, leaving with a radiant smile.

Sasuke left the Common Room and headed toward the carriages that would take the students to the train station.

As he walked through the train, looking for an empty compartment, he was being observed by other students. Some had expressions of admiration, while others looked at him with fear.

Luna once again invited the emo and Zacharias to spend Christmas at her home, but both declined as they had other plans.

Sasuke: And how are the newspaper sales going?

Luna: My father told me that sales are still high. Ever since we published the Harry story, the number of readers has increased.

The trip back was quiet. The students were concerned about the return of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

The only new rumor circulating among the students was that something was going on between Daphne Greengrass and Sasuke Uchiha.

They arrived at King's Cross Station, and Sasuke said goodbye to Luna and Zacharias before walking away. As he made his way toward the exit, he ran into Harry, Ron, Hermione, all the Weasleys, Mad-Eye, and Hermione's parents.

Sasuke simply ignored them but stopped when he heard Hermione call his name. She wished him happy holidays.

Sasuke wished her the same and continued walking. When he was alone, he called Winky and Alpha.

Winky/Alpha: Yes, master?

Sasuke: Alpha, take my trunk home. Winky, do you remember when you appeared at the cemetery in Little Hangleton?

Winky: Yes, master.

Sasuke: We're going there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, the Order of the Phoenix was holding an emergency meeting due to the incident at the Ministry of Magic.

Dumbledore: We succeeded in our first objective, which was to reveal to the world that Voldemort has returned - he said as everyone nodded.

Sirius: Let's get to the point, Lucius Malfoy and Sasuke Uchiha.

Dumbledore: Regarding Lucius, there's nothing we can do. There are too many witnesses who claim he was with the Minister the entire time.

Arthur: But he was there; we saw him.

Dumbledore: Unfortunately, there's no proof.

Moody: Don't you find it strange that Sasuke Uchiha showed up at just the right moment? He seemed to be getting along with the Malfoy family earlier this year.