Divination Class

The next morning, the rain had stopped, but the sky was still cloudy. The emo received his class schedule while having breakfast.

He had more classes than last semester. He overheard some sixth and seventh-year Slytherin students discussing that one could just take an aging potion to participate in the tournament.

Sasuke wasn't interested. In fact, he was contemplating the matter due to the prize of a thousand galleons. He glanced at the schedule to see which class he would have first.

There was only one class in the morning: Divination, which was located at the top of the North Tower. He finished his breakfast and followed other Slytherin students heading to Divination class.

As soon as he entered, he thought it was a very strange classroom. The room resembled a tea house, with many small, round tables, each holding two cups and a teapot.

The Slytherin and Gryffindor students were already seated, and the girls from both houses were gesturing for the emo to sit with them.

Sasuke thought they were a nuisance when he saw the Hufflepuff students entering. He chose the first Hufflepuff who walked in as his partner.

Sasuke ended up paired with Zacharias Smith, and after a few minutes, a witch's voice echoed throughout the room.

A peculiar-looking witch emerged from behind the curtains. She was thin, wore large glasses, a scarf with multiple colors, and various bracelets, rings, and necklaces.

Sybill: My name is Sybill Trelawney, and I am the Divination teacher. Divination is a complex and mysterious subject that you are about to explore. - She said, her voice resonating through the room. - However, if you lack talent, you won't be able to comprehend my lessons.

Many students felt intrigued by the professor's words.

Sasuke tilted his head slightly and thought: Honestly, I'm not interested in Divination, but maybe I can get some clue to return to my world.

Sybill: This year, we will explore a variety of basic methods of divination. In this first semester, we will read tea leaves. In the next semester, we will study palmistry.

The teacher began her usual routine with the students, but her main focus was on Ginny Weasley.

She took Ginny's cup and exclaimed excitedly: I see that you have a mortal enemy. - She said, causing poor Ginny to go pale.

Some students shivered at what she said. Sasuke realized that the professor didn't know what she was doing and always made disaster predictions to frighten the more naive students.

The professor instructed the pairs to read each other's tea leaves.

Zacharias was flipping through the fifth and sixth pages of the book, seemingly confused while trying to read the emo's tea leaves.

Zacharias: The shape of the leaves is... an arrow. - He thought. - The arrow signifies a representative. Could it mean that you will become the champion of the tournament?... And the castle symbolizes power. Could it mean you will become the headmaster of Hogwarts in the future or perhaps the Minister of Magic?... This looks like the Hogwarts crest. What does it mean? - He said as he read from the book.

Zacharias continued flipping through the pages of the book, reading in confusion. The Hufflepuff smiled as an idea struck him.

Zacharias: I got it, Sasuke. You're going to have four wives in the future, and they'll be from different houses. - He said with a grin. All the girls were looking at the emo, including Ginny, who was blushing.

Sybill: Perhaps I can help you foresee the future. - She said, glancing at what the emo had written on the parchment before looking back at him. - Come on, boy, I think there's great potential for divination in you.

Sasuke stood up and looked at the cup.

Sasuke: The only thing I see is a cup that needs to be washed. - He said seriously.

Sybill: Take back what you said, Uchiha. I can no longer see that potential in you.

Sasuke: Professor, I saw something.

Sybill: What?

Sasuke: I saw... that I will fail the final divination exam.