that party

After Tam approved of my hair and make up and says dam u look smokin hot !!!! I start on her makeup. She always has me do her makeup. But doesn't allow me to do her very red hair anymore as I burned her with the curling iron once. She has the scar to this day to prove it and often does . It's been hours of clothes makeup and hair products .. and I tried some of the Avon mess I got in the samples on my very curly very long hair. It works pretty good. It seems tamed for now. We walk out my room and take a deep breath as to prepare our selves for this night. Or to breath clean non hair spray air for the first time in hours. I go unlock the door for a few people and we all head to the dining room where we all hang out anytime anyone is here. The sliding glass door to the back yard is right behind the table. I ask Jason as he comes out of his room can he help me move the dining table over to the side so there is more access to the door. He says yes. But two other guys jump in front of me and stop me from helping. They wanna seem macho in front of the two girls that came in with them whom I don't even know. Two hours later the party is in full bloom , the music is loud and the lights low. It's cold outside. And the door has been open for a while now. Some guys brought boxes of fire works and has already set a few off ,which u can guess made me jump ! I'd guess there is maybe 60 people here Jason and Joe. Tams man have built a bomb fire in the back of the yard. So most of the people are out there far from the house. Just a few people are up by the house. I look out to the patio ,right outside the glass door and see Jason talking to a friend of mine name barry. Jason is wearing jeans and a hoodie he looks like wow. Like I really can't put in to words. He's so dam fine. And cute. And funny. He has that smile. U know the one. And those eyes .. OK I need a break from the mad Ness. I tell Tam please watch everyone. I have to take a break. ..Tammie a few sheets to the wrong wind smiles hard and agrees... I laugh at her. But walk away. To my bedroom. Where I sit at my vanity pull out my cigarettes and light it up. None of my friends understand how my mom can be so well her. And yet she allows me to smoke and drink. But she does. I refresh my makeup spray my self with body spray ,warm vanilla sugar. I love this stuff. Mmmm smells so good. As I'm smoking I notice my hands look dry. So I dab on some lotion and sit rubbing it in. It's the same scent. And I like it. .. I hear my friends outside my window laughing and taking. It makes me smile. OK I've been in here for a while so I guess it's time to get back out here. I pull my very heavy thick sweater back on and spray it once with the body spray. OK I think I'm good. I have to pee. .. so I walk out my room and it's like 4 steps to the bathroom. But some how I've been pulled out the hallway and into. ..... Jason's room quickly I might add. I find myself in his room up against the wall and he's right in front of me. Holding my hands above my head and looking straight into my eyes. Not touch me... but so close I can feel his breath on my lips. The only place he is actually touching me is holding both of my hands in one of his above my head. I look up in to his eyes .. I'm sure my eyes said ..shock I was in shock. .. but his eyes said I want u right now. Still not kissed me but so close. Like so close .all I'd have to do is tilt my chin up and our lips would touch. I stay dead still. I'm panting threw slightly parted lips. He looks in my eyes so intense.. closes his eyes and kisses me so feather light. And continues the feather light well timed kisses for a few more seconds. Then opens his mouth and licks my lips. I lost all feeling in my legs. We kissed for about 10 mins half way threw his free hand found my hip. He's been rubbing my hip . And kissing me ... yes I've made out with guys before. OK lots of times. After all I am the make out queen. But still firmly holding my platinum V card !! OK well back to mr.smells so good and can kiss like a Greek god ... he's stepped back and let go of me. I'm barely up right. I feel dizzy. I haven't even had a drink tonight. I'm the responsible one tonight. I don't drink unless I'm home with mom who I know for dam sure ain't about to let me end up in the wrong bed.