new me , new you

The next morning zare is stand at the side of my bed in her house , she says good morning girl here is ur coffee get up we have day of Beaty a head of us... yay! She's perky ..ughhhh. two hours later we are sitting in this gorgeous spa ! We brought our clothes with us so we can get ready here after this day of Beaty .... yeah! We begin with a piece of paper that u check off of the things you want to have done. . She checks all on both of ours says 4 hours of treatment. . Wow . This place does it all. We start by them giving us some healthy green drink it looks like grass .. but it's not the worst taste close tho .. then we are taken to a room where they wax the WHOLE BODY I feel like katniss everdeen must have felt in the movie scene where they have made her worthy of the capital. .. my eye brows are being done with some kinda string this is painful and weird. I've been waxed in places no one has ever seen ..well except for Jay. And that was 4 mons ago .. sad face ! I don't think i now have one hair on my entire body .. we are then sent to a mud bath .. this feels so strange I have mud in places u don't even wanna know .. we soak in this goo for an hour . Zare is in the tub next to me I think she fell a sleep ..they then send us to the shower with some soap that smells like vanilla Jays favorite he always says u smell so good baby . Standing in this hot shower I remember the first time I showered with Jay .. we are sent to this room now where we get a deep massage! Oh wow I think this dude has broke me and fixed me right up in the last 45 mins.. I feel so dam good . We are given Frappuccino drinks next mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm so good !! Next is facials. . This woman is massaging my entire face with this stuff and it smells so bad .. eww. Then she sand blast my face . I'm like dam by the time she gets done imma need to wear a hockey mask like Jason in Friday the 13th.. which his name has brought Jay back to the fore front of my brain again. Zare says he wants me back . But I'm not sure .. we are laying here now with this cold creme on our face which is better then the feel of this woman sanding away my first second and third layer of eppidurmas .. skin .. yeah. Well they wash our faces now .. and I touch my face it feels like butter wow !! And looks so clean and fresh .. I'm afraid my makeup might slide right off when I put it on ..
We are now having some kinda hair treatment done we have our head laid back in this bowl... it's hot liquid. But again smells like vanilla. Next they wash and massage our head it is pure heaven !! Then they do the full blow out of our hair . Which by the way my hair feels like silk .and shines like the top of the Chrysler building. . Yep we got the FULL everdeen treatment today. They are doing our makeup too !! It's awesome . I feel like Judy jetson. Came in the front door and going out the back door a whole new person .. I promise you I've never in my life felt so clean and relaxed.. they give us a bottle of water after our make up is done . And some healthy snack.. it looks good tho .... nope it taste like grass. Ugh. We get dressed in our clothes for the going back to school party tonight . Zare looks over at me and say Jason will be there tonight . And my butterflies just all took flight at once ..she says hey u look so dam good .no worries .. I tell her thanks so much I've never done anything like this !! I loved it .. she says I come twice twice a yr.. you have to come back with me .. I give her the look .this had to be super expensive! ! She says u don't even wanna know. I feel bad now .. no ! Don't u dare she says u take care of my kids Melanie .it's worth the price. . I can afford this .. OK I smile .. but I baby sit for free the next ten times.. she says deal . And we laugh . I've put on my jeans and this corset that zare bought me yesterday we argued for an hour over it she insisted I have it . It's so freaking hot !!! I mean gorgeous! And I have on strappy black heels . So cute . I look in the mirror and think dam!! I look like someone made me in a chemistry lab .. almost too good to be true .. I feel like it's too much .. Jay is gonna know I tried soooo hard to impress him .. can you say desperate! !!! Zare walks up and says dam Melanie I mean dam ... wow u look so good .thanks zare. Thanks so much .. really ! She says hey I don't have a daughter so u have to let me do this for u .. I say OK .can u adopte me ?she says I already have ....