he's mine

He's talking in his I'm so very sorry voice.. why then? I get semi serious .. Jay I'm over the games . I don't even understand why it's come to this .. he rolls off me to my side and props up on his arm ,looking down at my face .. he's serious now too. What game? He ask. The game of let's see just how insane we can make the other with out going all the way GAME .. oh , he says .. that game.. your not having fun with it? He ask and smiles .. it's been great ! I say. Baby I love you . I'm waiting patiently on you .he says . I'm ready to go there .. he says with his shy face.. his smile is huge.. me too. I say . He's not smiling anymore he's serious again .. what's this about baby. U know I'm not going anywhere , is this about those girls.. he ask .. no not about those girls .this is about me and u we have been together for over 3 mons and uve been so good to me and my family . You were great with my nieces today .and u didn't have to do that. U don't have to do any of the things u do .. but I love you for it .. he reaches over me and turns out the light . Pitch black . He rolls me over on my side .he spooning behind me . He's whispering in my ear .. Melanie I love you so much baby .. I want you to be with me when u want to .not because u feel u owe me or that ur jealous of some people . Or any other reason . I want us to make love when it's just because we love each other and want to express that. . I fly up off the bed and turn on the light. I'm standing in the middle of the floor . ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? I SCREAM. he's face is calm and cool and collective.. YOU THINK I WANNA SLEEP WITH YOU TO REPAY U FOR A TRIP TO THE FUCKING ZOO.. WOW JAY .. OR FOR DOING THINGS FOR ME OR BECAUSE TWO WHORES MADE ME JEALOUS! ! FIRST OF ALL I DON'T HAVE ANY REASON TO BE JEALOUS. . DO I? I ASK IN A VERY LOUD VOICE .. he shakes his head no .. I WANTED TO BE WITH U BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! AND FOR THE LAST THREE NIGHTS I THOUGHT I DIDN'T WANT U TO STOP .. BUT U ALWAYS DO .. ARE YOU PLAYING WITH ME ? no he shakes his head. THEN WHAT JAY .WHAT ARE WE DOING ? You know what I know what I'm doing .I'm going to sleep on the couch . U can have MY room .. I snatched my coffee and my cigs up and storm out .. I'm standing in the kitchen watching Rick put together the hot tub he brought home today. It's huge seats 10 people! It's really nice . He traded a guy at his job for something. I open the glass door and step out on the steps . I sit down and light a cig and swig my coffee . Rick looks up at me and says it will be ready tomorrow. Cool .yea. let me know anytime u wanna use it . I'll keep the keys put up . U lock this lid down so kids or animals can't get in there and drown . But u can get in anytime u like .. oh awesome ! Thanks I'm thinking I'm already in hot water .. why not. . I could really use a stress relief. . We talk for about an hour .then Rick went into the house. Jay walks out and sits down right behind me he wraps his arms around my belly and says I wish I knew what's really bothering u , and more then anything I wish we could just talk . Not scream at each other. I want u to come to bed with me. But first can we please talk about what this is all about .. he ask .. I shrug .. idk.. Jay I'm serious I have no idea. I'm just very agitated. . Oh .he says. He's rubbing my shoulders and has kissed the back of my head a few times . I turn to him. Jay I'm not really mad at you. . I'm just feeling like super irritated . He says come on baby let's go to bed I'll try to help u feel better .. he smiles .. I look like my dog ran away .. when we get back in the room Jay takes off my clothes down to panties and bra. I get in the bed and he climbs in with me. He rolls me over on my tummy and starts giving me a massage. . It's nice . Real nice .. he's sitting on my ass. Kneeding my back ,his big ass hands cover large area's of my back. It feels so good. I feel the stress leaving my body and I'm relaxed .. later Jay rolls me over on my back and I feel like jello till I noticed my bra isn't hooked like it dangling. . When did he do that and how did I not notice . In the pitch black room he whispers ... do u want me to hook it back ? I slide my arms out of it and toss it to the foot of the bed acting way more brave then i feel. But decide I'm gonna do this .