relaxing times

This day has been perfect I reflect as zare says the boys are a sleep when she comes back outside, I'm sitting with my feet in the pool . Jay and mark are talking about sports. . Zare sits down beside me , so how are you and Jay really doing ? She ask . I smile so big . She says that good and I tell her all about it .. she's happy ! Zare tells me see its good , yall love each other it's so plan to see .. she says Jay looks so happy I love it when he's happy and healthy that's my boy too. Sha says with a tearful eyes look .. I know she loves Jay . And I do too. When mark and Jay walk up Jay smiles at me and kisses my fore head .. he seems so happy the Jay I met a year ago ... wow I did meet him a year ago . Didn't seem that long ago .. Jay ask me was I ready to go home .. and zare says no! We have things to talk about go play with mark .. we laugh . Jay kisses me again and is off to go play with mark. Zare and I go in the house and she gives me a vs bag full of make up and stuff says she didn't like the colors on her .. she buys too much stuff ... I laugh to myself .. I'm telling her I just love vs and I want to go shopping there one day when I get rich ..she laughs at me .. she says she loves the angels line I tell her I love the pink line .. more teen style . I tell I want a jump suit from there in a burgundy color I saw online .. she says they have the best bras in the world and I agree I have two .. girl talk ..lol. we go seek out the guys. They are playing pool in the movie slash game room . Zare says we play next. She gives me the look of this should be fun .. I can play pool pretty well. But Jay doesn't know this .. never came up .. mark racks them up . Jay hands me a pool stick and ask me if I know how to play ... I shake my head yeah. Sorta and shrug . He laughs a Lil .. mark looks at me like he knows I have a secret .. mark breaks . Wasn't long before I win .. and Jays stunned .. shocked . But it seems as tho he's very happy . We all go to the kitchen ,zare makes me and her some tea and mark hands Jay a beer .Jay says nah man can't tonight. ..mark says don't want beer dick .. and I spit tea across the room . Zare hands me a towel ..as she's laughing so hard .. Jay is full on Darth Vader on a ventilator .. he can't breath .. we walk to the table and sit down .. mark ask Jay and I are yall good ? This takes Jay by surprise. . Jay says yes . Mark was asking about our relationship. . I'm even shocked ..don't seem like a mark thing to do .. as Jay and I are leaving zare says Thursday! ! I say yes. Jay is pulling out the drive way and says I had fun today I love my family and I love that you are a part of it now. .. they love you Melanie . I smile .and tell him thank you I had fun today too .and yes I love your family ..and you ! When we had been driving for a few minutes when Jay says I was seriously impressed with ur pool skills .. I smile . He says any other skills I don't know about ? I say ...maybe . He laughs . I put my head on his shoulder and he's got his hand between my knees .. he says I love you and kiss my head .while we sit at a red light .. I look up at him ..in pure lust. Or love .. he says don't ..i ask what ? He says look at me like that as Hes pulling off from the red light .... I ask Cuz I'm not sure , what look Jay .. he says the one that's gonna make me fund ask dark road out here and show u just how much fun car sex is .. I wait till the next red light and purposely give him my very best I love you look . He smiles at me .. a few minutes later we are in a field some where very dark way off the road .. and he turns off the car the radio is still on .. he leans me over in the seat and starts taking my clothes off.. he yanks his clothes off quick . And says ok? I say ok! We agree we are about to have car sex for the first time ... I have a seat buckle in my back so I move and Jay ask what is it baby ? I tell him to sit up and I climb on his lap .. I start to move .. Jays head leans way back and im certain he's a very happy camper right now. We are sweating so bad it's hot outside and even hotter in this car . Jay takes me off his lap and lays me down on the seat again making sure he psh the buckle under the seat .. and he's half on the seat and half in the floor . He put my foot on the back of the seat the other on the floor he moved down slowly till his face was between my legs .. I arched my back so hard ..Jay knew he was doing this just right .. he was hold my thighs so I wouldn't move and before I even knew what had just happen ..it happen . I was shaking and holding on to his hair so tight .. I instantly let go when I came back to reality. . I was beyond shocked !!!!!