Paradise

The back yard is more like a football field .. the trees are covered in snow the lights on the house perfectly aimed at them it looks like a Magical wonder land . I'm in such awww of this place .. the patio is massive and has lots of furniture every where . All covered in snow tho . Jay takes me back inside . and over to a stair well that leads down to a huge basement . It's like the size of the whole house there is a space for the theater and TV screen on the wall the size of my car.. massive theater seating . And the same love sacs that zare has . There is four of the very biggest ones they make .. sitting in front of the seats . There is a kitchen area that has a popcorn stand the one that's on wheels ..it's nice . There is a ice cream maker ,a blender, a soda maker .. this is better then going to a movie theater I see the hot dog roller system and yep it is better.. jay says all the kids love this room .me too I say . He smiles he lifts me off the floor I wrap my legs around his waist and takes me over to the love sac and lays us down ..he's on top of me kissing me .. when he lifts up and looks at me says we are gonna have lots of fun here and smiles .. I say she loves you . He looks confused, I say Maria . he looks shy all the sudden but he's smiling and shakes his head yes .. she grilled me . I say he looks at me seriously. . I shake my head yeah. She asked me how long we been together and said you've never brought a lady here .. jay smiles . No I haven't baby. He says . He kiss me again. And again .. after about 30 mins. Of making out . Jay stands up and takes my hand he pulls me off the love sac.. he says we really need to buy one of those .. I agree completely. We walk up stairs and see Maria putting her coat on . Jay runs over and grabs his coat off the hook on the wall. He runs back to me kisses me and says I'll be right back .. Maria Says it so good to have yall here, I'll see yall for breakfast. She leaves and jay walks with her .. I pick up purse from the floor and look at my phone . It's 8pm . And Tammie has text me , Tam : yall make it there yet ? Me: yes ! Girl imma send u pics. It's the most beautiful place . I miss you tho. I so wish u could see this .. tam: aww girl I'm so happy for you . Have fun please. For me and you. I wuv ya girly . Me: I will I promise ! Jay has been so sweet . He loves me .. and I wuv you .. jay comes back in the house and walks up to me he's freezing . He says come on woman . He takes my hand and leads me to our room and straight to our bathroom .. he says will start the shower for us . I'll grab our bags . He's gone . I look at the shower ..I open the huge glass door step in and look at the knob I turn it on and step back out. . I look around OK where are the towels ? I wonder . .. jay walks in and says what u looking for baby. I say towels .. he closes the bathroom door and pushes the cabinet door and it pops open .. he takes out two of the most luxurious towels I've ever seen . And I can smell them from here .they smell like a spa.. I remember the spa with zare. .. jay walks over to me and starts taking my clothes off slowly .. he's looking in my eyes so deep.. he says I love you Melanie . Like its the last time he will ever get to say it.. with serious depth. I hear it from his soul . It gives me bats in my belly .I have goose bumps. He's gotten all my clothes off and he drops his to the floor. He opens the door and takes my hand and leads me in the shower . I stand under the water it feels so good .. I run my hands down my hair and open my eyes jay is looking at me in marvel. . He says ur so beautiful baby . I smile . His look is intense .. he says I need you to promise me you want leave me again . I look at him so serious now and say jay I couldn't leave you . It's not possible. I wrap my arms around him and hold him so tight .. I pull him under the rain water fall and watch as the water pours over him. It's a sight to behold . He's all mine .