family dinner night

Maria tells Rick dinner will be ready soon the family has Been here for a while .. jay has Been talking to everyone he seems happy enough . And jay plays with the kids . Jay loves kids !! Which makes me think of sissy I miss her too much. . I need to smoke . I grab a sprite from the frig and walk out the back door , I'm lighting a cig when uncle Keith walks up . He says Melanie? Yes .like that's my name . He says this place stays packed with people all the time sometimes you just have to take a smoke break .. he smiles I smile too. He says so what's the story with you and Jason . I laugh. We have dated for about two yrs. On and off really. But we are here huh.. he laughs . Yes that's life . We talk for a while I really like uncle Keith he's very down to earth too. We spend a lot of time out here .. we have smoked a few cigs.. and I've emptied my sprite. . And I'm freezing he says come on let's eat girl .. we walk back in the house and I see like 6 other teen girls and 4 guys have arrived . Jay is laughing with them and looks up at me . He says come here .. I walk over to the crowd .. jay says this is my gf Melanie .. I say hi they all say hi . But the females look like they have a bad taste in there mouth . Great more girls swooning over jay !!! I'm enemy #1 . I look over at the table there is a feast of food .. we all sit down at the very large dinner table and some how we all fit .. jay sits next to me and kisses my cheek . He's holding my thigh under the table . Maria serves every one , there is turkey and dressing and no lie like 27 sides . There is a large buffet behind the table that has glasses and a huge bucket of ice . I start to get up and Jay says what ya need baby I was gonna make me a drink . I say .he says I'll get it baby what u want .. water . He looks at me . I smile .. he whispers in my ear later I wanna get in the hot tub with you. Can we ? He ask. I shake my head yes and kiss his cheek . I look up while jay stands to get our drinks and all eyes on us .. I make my plate . This food looks so dam good . I wanna make food that looks and taste this good . I need to watch ms. Maria cook . Jay is back and he's making his plate. He has food piled on top of food . I smile he's taken this gain some weight to heart. .. everyone has there plate made and we sit , Maria says we pray . Everyone bows there head and Rick says the prayer. Amen! I pick up my fork. Where do I start it all looks amazing . Everyone is talking about family moments they remember. . It's nice to hear stories of Jays past .. Rachel chimes in , she says do u remember when we went skinny dipping ? To jay. She go 's on there was like 12 of us we decided to jump in the lake over by farmer park . We were so young .. and dumb .we didn't know that lake was full of leaches .. we had been in there splashing around for a while ..when Dan got out he had a leach on his back Jason freaked and jumped out the water .. Jason had the most says another girl they were all laughing Jason said yeah I had one on my ass. A guy to my left Said we all had to go to doc myers that night .. Jason says I remember that man laughing, we never saw that man laugh . Till that night. . They all laugh at jay , even when he's not funny .. it's like he's a dam celebrity here . They hang on his every word .. when I'm full I need to smoke again ,but this time I'm joined by half the people at the table . Then everyone was outside . Jay dusted the snow off the seats and most set down . Jay walked over and turned on these three massive out door heaters .. weird . But it worked . Some how it was warmer .. or maybe I was heating up from with in .. cuz these thirsty hoes just fall all over jay . He's funny but dam he ain't that funny .