I'll never leave you again

When Jay knew he was good to go and wouldn't hurt me , he started really moving I mean punch power ..every thrust was powerful. I was in sheer bliss. . Jay is holding my hip as to keep me in place and his other hand is on the bed .. he's making sure he hits the same spot dead on every single time .and I think I'm gonna cry . So over whelmed with serious emotion and then again the pleasure is so over whelming that I just can't decide which one has more of a hold over me right now .. didn't take very long at all and Jay colapsed on top of me holding on to me for dear life .. when he released the death grip he kissed me and said I love you . I don't want to ever let u go again. Say ur solely mine for ever ....yes. I am .I love you too.. he laid down on my chest and held me . His arms are under my back his head on my chest ..I've got my arms around him holding him to me .. and the tears pour out like in buckets .... he realized I'm crying and says baby what's wrong why are u crying .. I could explain biochemical war fare easier.. so I just tell him because I'm over whelmed at just how much I love you .. he holds me tighter and says we are gonna be alright this time I got you .. zare knocks on the door and  i jump so hard .. I look at Jay who's smiling .. I say yeah loud so she can hear me .. you OK mel? She ask ummmmmm yeah.. she laughs .is Jay in there ? Ummmm. Yeah ..OK never mind. . Jay laughs .. I say baby . He says yes my love .. we are caught .. he says it's OK .. and he kisses me for another 20 mins full on making me want,  want more. .... he knows this .. he's says baby I can't wait to get u home tonight .. I shake my head yes. .... we get up fix our selves up .Jay looks at the bed ,and says. U have my blanket. .. I say my blanket .. he says the one I bought you. I've been told u carry it every where , I smile .. he says has it kept u warm .. it wasn't you I say. And he grabs me up and says I'll be with u now every single night baby. I say you promise, and he says I promise baby ... we walked outside and of course all eyes on us .. I tell zare I need to sing myself some more karaoke! ! She says I'm just lit enough now to carry a tune. We bust out laughing and go to the mic. .. we are singing creed arms wide open .. we sound stupid but it's fun .. I point at Jay and motion with my finger for Jay to come to me .. he does immediately. . I hand him the sec mic and push play .. it's bad bad. Girlfriend. . He laughs and starts singing ..he sounds so good .. who knew ???? When we are finished with that song ..we walk to the drink tub and I grab the minute maid apple juice .. Jay picks up a beer ,but puts it right back and grabs a Gatorade. . I look at him funny. . He says I was just moving it .. I say jay u can drink .. he says I don't want to baby... I see we need to talk about that but not now .. he pulls me into his arms my back to his front he has his arm around me he's lightly rubbing my corset top .. he whispers in my ear I really really like this .. I giggle . And think wow zare it worked ..