] Belonging [

Pairing: Loki/reader

Rating: Your gran's gonna be so fucking sad

Warnings: Swearing, feelings of isolation/not belonging

Sometimes, Loki doubted where he truly belonged, after all, his father wasn't truly his father, and the home he had grown up in wasn't really his home, he felt alone, isolated and cast out... until he met you; you showed him where he could belong, you showed him that home wasn't a place, but rather, the people who loved you, and although he tried to stop himself, he could not help but to fall for you, just as you could not help but to fall for him.

One day, however, he noticed that you were in a fairly bad mood, and had locked yourself in your room all day in order to be alone, isolated, and cast out; he pondered why, until he managed to cast an illusion of himself and project it into your room.

"Loki, the fuck do you want?" You grumbled from your place in your bed, hidden under blanket upon blanket.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I might tell you if you were actually here," you scoffed, not noticing the sigh of defeat as the illusion faded away, only to leave Loki stood outside your door; gently, he opened it and entered before quietly shutting it.

"I'm here," he mumbled as he sat beside your legs and looked down at the floor. "I'm here, (Y/N), truly... tell me what's wrong, my love."

"I don't know where I belong anymore," you lamented. "I feel like I should stay here, with you, but all the time, I feel like I should go somewhere else, like I should go-"

"Home." Loki nodded in understanding.

"Yeah," you sniffled and sat up in order to look at him. "What do I do, Rudolph?"

"Don't call me that," he cracked a broken smirk. "I could take you to Earth, if you'd like?"

"You'd do that?" You asked, quirking a brow.

"Yeah." He shrugged.

"Aren't you some kinda war criminal when it comes to Earth, though?" You inquired with furrowed brows.

"I know a place down there," he explained, "I know it's safe, so we won't have trouble. All you need to do is say the word."

"I find it hard to believe that the God of Mischief doesn't have trouble somewhere," you chuckled. "But, alright, can we go now?"