] "wait,They're Dating?!" [

In the eyes of many fans and even your co-stars, you and Grant Gustin have always had the tendency to butt heads. Many would describe it as playful banter or even a cat and dog friendship. But no matter where you two were, whether it was at conventions, interviews, or even on set, you two managed to always argue in front of everyone.

But the truth was behind the curtains. There was no rule or law against dating a fellow cast member. Grant and you thought that having a relationship that's put out in the spotlight will wreck the idea of the actual show. The writers may want to put Barry and your character together which would cause many WestAllen shippers to become very upset. Or the media come up with bizarre rumors just to make your relationship seem more complicated and interesting.

The two of you just decided to make it seem as if you just argued, like how best friends or even siblings would. And to your surprise, everyone believed it.

The cast was at a convention and were currently being interviewed, some in pairs, others individually. You were paired with Grant. Before you two entered the room, Grant whisked you off to the side of the emptying hallway. "You good?" He asked you, knowing of your history with social anxiety. You nodded. You used to be so nervous before interviews which would cause you to become an awkward mess during them. But as time progressed, you became more and more used to the idea which made you gain confidence. Grant smiled and gave you a quick peck on the lips. He was glad you're doing good because he was about to do something big.

The interview seemed to be fine. Most of the questions were really towards the story line for your characters individually. "Will (Your character's name) find love in Central City? Because two seasons have went by and the most action she got was from Hannibal Bates when he impersonated Barry." The interviewer inquired.

"I think she's a very independent woman, honestly." You began your answer. "But as much as I love how she can take care of herself, I would really want to see her fall in love with someone. Also he only got to kiss her because he caught her off guard."

"Don't act as if (Your character's name) didn't enjoy kissing Barry." Grant interjected.

"Oh please, Gustin. She's got more game than you think." You laughed.

"That's why she's been single since season one." Grant stuck his tongue out at you playfully. "Barry's been with Linda, Patty, and a little Iris too." You rolled your eyes.

"So did you enjoy the kiss?" The interviewer asked, trying to change the subject before the two of you began to argue even further.

Grant smiled, he had planned to out your relationship. Seeing you being hit on by fans and other celebrities did not make him happy. "Wasn't my first time." Grant simply stated, causing you to give him a weird look.

"Oh was it because you both always messed up? Did you two argue during the scene?" The interviewer asked, also confused by the answer.

"No." Grant shook his head. "I mean we kept laughing during the scene but I always kiss her, so it's not my first time."

"Grant." You warned, clenching your teeth. Your back became hotter as you tried to position yourself to be more comfortable.

"What do you mean? Are you two in a relationship?" Their smile became wider. "Many fans have began to ship you two as you've been seen a lot more together."

Grant put his arm over you. Carlos and Tom, who finished their interview, looked over. "Yes we are in a relationship. For two years now."

Your eyes widened as the interviewer squealed. Your cheeks heated up and on instinct, you hid your head in the crook of his neck. "Wait, They're Dating?!" Carlos exclaimed, causing the whole room to look at the two of you.

"Yeah." Grant answered, bringing his lips to kiss the top of your head.