] you abandoned me. 6 [

Summary: (Y/N) finds herself in a very dangerous situation which could get her killed. Bucky knows that this is his fault and he needs/wants to save his best friends girlfriend but has no way of contacting the others.

Characters: Steve Rogers x Reader, Avengers x Reader (platonic)

Meanings: (Y/N)= Your name

Warnings: Violence, swearing, injuries (blood), anger, mentions of torture, kidnapping

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An incredibly loud ringing brought me back from unconsciousness. My vision was blurry and I couldn't hear anything as it was muffled. My body couldn't move, but I felt something wrapped around my torso. I remembered I was still in the car, now trapped and not able to escape. Everything ached, I felt something dripping up my head....up? I then realised I was upside down.

"Help...help..." I tried to call out but my voice was so quiet that I wasn't even sure I spoke.

"(Y/N)!" I only just heard someone call my name.

"Help..."

My senses were finally coming back and I could finally see and hear my saviour clearly. Bucky teared the door off of the car before analysing how he would get me out of here. I smiled a little as tears fell out of my eyes, relieved that someone was here to rescue me.

"It's going to be ok (Y/N)! I'm going to get you out of here."

Suddenly I heard screaming from other people. Gunshots followed making me jump. What was happening out there!? Bucky wrapped an arm around me before undoing my seatbelt. Once it was off my body fell into his arms as he slowly dragged me out. We took shelter behind the flipped over car as more gunshots went off.

"What's happening?" I asked weakly.

"This wasn't suposed to happen, they weren't supposed to find me." he babbled."I need to get you out of here."

I still wasn't all there, I couldn't even move my body. He scooped me up into his arms, waiting for a moment before running away from the danger. Bullets flew past us and I heard some deflecting off of his metal arm. We rounded a corner, now hidden behind a building. Bucky continued to run, taking sharp corners to try and confuse the people after him. Why was he alone in the first place? Did any of the others know he wasn't at the tower? Did Steve know?

"Wanda..." I mumbled.

"What? Why are you taking about Wanda?" Bucky whispered as a came to a halt and scanned the area.

"She wants us all at the tower for dinner."

Bucky said nothing as he began to run again. Why had he pulled me from the wreck? Wouldn't he be better off running away without me? He was lugging me around for no reason. I was about to speak up when Bucky's legs were suddenly caught up by something and he fell to the floor, letting go of me in the process. I rolled a little, lifting my head slightly to see Bucky struggle to untie the rope that was thrown at his ankles. He got free as I struggled onto my feet, however we were both grabbed from behind.

These men were dressed like a SWAT team though I knew they weren't that. I prayed that these guys weren't bad, maybe they were the government still tracking down Bucky? But they had signed an agreement...And they wouldn't be shooting, not straight away, not unless he had done something which I was sure he hadn't. Bucky our up a fight as they dragged him away, knocking three men out until they drugged him with a needle in his arm. His body went limp and they continued to drag him away.

"No, Bucky." my voice was still quiet.

"Sir, what should we do with her?" one man asked the leader.

"Kill her, she's no use to us."

Before I could protest, another voice piped up."Wait sir, I recognise her. She's Captain America's girlfriend."

"Is she now? Well that just makes things even better. Take her too."

I looked up at the two men holding me as another stood in front. He raise his gun, hitting me in the head to knock me out once again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As I woke, I felt that I couldn't move again. It was a dimly lit room, with only a small window bringing in the source of light. My breathing was shallow, I was in pain just trying to regulate my breathing. The floor was freezing cold and almost damp. I knew it was dirty because I could feel the grime on my body and hands. Was I here alone? Where was Bucky?

Something moved in the corner though I could not see it. I had no will power to move or be alarmed; that frightened me a little. I wasn't scared about dying at that moment. Why? The movement turned out to be Bucky scooting over to me. I let out a cry of relief.

"(Y/N), can you hear me?"

I slowly nodded as he gently lifted me onto his lap.

"I'm so sorry I got you into this mess."

Yes, this was his fault. If he hadn't been wandering around the streets maybe we wouldn't be locked up God knows where. However, I couldn't be mad at him. Something in me was preventing that. I looked up at him and saw that he was truly sorry. He didn't want this as much as I, he just wanted all of the pain to be gone.

"It's ok." I croaked out.

Bucky looked down at me in disbelief."W-what?"

"I know that this wasn't your fault. Why weren't you with someone?"

"I...I was leaving."

"Leaving?"

"Yeah. I know that all of the trouble was down to me. I was going to leave because things would be better for you guys."

"No it wouldn't." I coughed a little as I struggled to stay conscious.

Bucky lifted me so I was sitting in his lap rather than lying on it with my head resting on his chest.

I continued."Can you imagine Steve now? He'll be pacing the room wondering where the hell we are. He likes to keep a tight schedule."

"I know I shouldn't have left. It just seemed right at the time."

It was silent for a minute until I spoke."Bucky?"

"Yeah?"

I started to cry again."I'm sorry for saying that I hated you. You're actually very nice."

He sadly smiled."Thanks."

"I just wanted all of my friends back. But now I have an extra friend."

"I'm going to get us out of here, I promise."

"Wanda is going to be so upset, I know she worked hard to get everyone to agree to dinner."

"However I can't promise that we'll be home in time for that."