] colossus [

You were a new teacher at Xavier school for the gifted. You taught the students history and your were skilled in more than one martial art.

You had been there for quite some time and you quickly became good friends with another professor there, Piotr Rasputin, or Colossus once he would use his power.

He was kind to everyone even to people who would just seem rude to him but that's what you liked the most about him, that and his thick Russian accent, that just made him adorable.

Recently you and him have both been assigned to be mentors to a young mutant named Negasonic.

~~~~

"Why do I have two mentors?" The girl had asked the first time.

You looked at Piotr and back at the girl and said "Well...because from what I heard...you're quite powerful and you might need the help of two professor to help with training...Piotr a little help please?"

Seeing you all shy and flustered made him laugh and he finally introduced himself to the young girl and explained the situation in more details

The three of you spent everyday together, from training together to teaching the young mutant her classes.

~~~~

You were usually the first one to initiate conversation but somehow you were always shy and awkward around Negasonic which Piotr couldn't help but find you lovable.

Since, Piotr had feelings for you but was always to shy to say anything. He liked that you were always making him laugh and how caring you were towards the students. He loved that no matter how timid or clumsy you were around new people, you still pushed yourself to be resourceful.

~~~~

One day, you all heard of and met a man named Wade Wilson. He was had the ability to regenerate himself and was skilled in combat. Piotr saw potential in him of being a possible new asset to the school but to you he was just the biggest asshole you ever met. He seemed to be the only one to ever put you in a bad mood and make you say things you usually wouldn't about someone.

He would insult and refuse every offer Piotr would make for him to join you. When you would defend your friend, he would either make fun of you or just tell you off.

You just didn't understand as to why Piotr was so adamant about him joining but you somehow you trusted his judgement.

~~~~

You were in the kitchen making yourself something to eat and Piotr was just sitting there watching you.

When suddenly you heard a familiar voice at the door talking with Negasonic, Wade Wilson.

You were pissed to hear him talking the way he did with Negasonic, and even more when he referred to Colossus as silver balls.

However, Piotr didn't noticed and only called him out "Wade? Is that you?"

"Yeah! It's me Deadpool! And I got an offer you can't refuse!"

You didn't hate Wade but the fact that he had a bad mouth, and was going to teach him a lesson.

"I'll wait out here..." He said quietly to Negasonic.

Before he could leave the door, You marched over to him and slapped him. He and Piotr were stunned and he held his cheek.

"What the fuck was that for?"

You felt bold and yelled out at the masked man.

"Language! Now wait a few moment, we just need to get ready..."