] Try harder to be discreet [

You looked down at the small tattoo of a lightning bolt on your ring finger for comfort as you threw up in the S.T.A.R. Labs restroom. It was Barry's idea, seeing as a wedding band would've raised suspicions. It's been nearly two years since you and Barry started dating. And it's been about six months since you two were secretly got married. Your relationship was something unplanned, but neither of you had any doubts.

The only problem with the marriage and relationship was that your father, the great Harrison Wells, has yet to be informed about it. Every chance you got to tell him, there was always something that ruined the moment. You knew the more you kept it a secret, the more strained your relationship with your father would be. The mere thought of losing your father made you want to hurl, but that wasn't the reason as to why you were having morning sickness.

After a few minutes, you got up and composed yourself, fixing your hair in a bun and wiping away your smudged makeup. You quickly left the restroom and went back to your desk, pretending as if nothing happened.

"Caitlin, please check on (Y/N)." Your father said as he monitored the computers, watching Barry's every movement.

"But Barry's on a mission-" Caitlin began, but your father shook his head.

"Armed robbery... Barry's got this." Caitlin gave you a soft smile before helping you up.

Caitlin knew exactly was wrong with you, but she didn't want to pry. You wish you invited her to be a witness to your wedding, but since the decision was so spontaneous, Joe and Iris took on the roles.

"Every thing seems to be in order. You don't have a fever..." Caitlin trailed off as she cleaned off her thermometer. "Did you have anything bad last night?" She asked.

You shook your head as you thought about last night. Barry spent the night trying to make you comfortable and catered to your every need. He even raced to Star City to get Big Belly Burger, the one that always put in extra fries. But you definitely didn't eat anything that didn't sit well with you. If anything, it sat quite nicely.

"She seems fine." Caitlin called out to your father as Barry sped right in. His eyes widened as he took note of you sitting on the hospital bed.

"You okay?" He asked, worry in his eyes. What he really wanted to ask was: is the baby okay?

You nodded. "Just threw up because of something. No biggie."

"Yes biggie. You could have an ulcer, or some gallbladder diseases, or a brain tumor, (Y/N)!" Cisco yelled out. You raised your eyebrows at him.

And Caitlin gave him a strange look. "Did you look up vomiting causes on WebMD?" She asked. Cisco gave her a sneaky grin and she rolled her eyes. "I promise, you have none of that. Don't worry... I'm talking to you, Dr. Wells." You all chuckled as your father's panic was easily seen on his face.

"I mean she could be pregnant." Your father stated. Everyone just froze on the spot. You and Barry both looked at him quizzically. None of you were sure if he was joking or not, but the thought of your father finding out this way shook you to your core. "What?"

"W-why do you say that?" You asked, your voice shaking but you attempted to keep it straight.

"People take pictures, (Y/N). Videos, even." Your father began. "And the funniest thing occurred to me when I saw these videos and photos on the internet... I thought hmm.. why is Barry always running around near (Y/N)'s apartment? You can put together a puzzle like that as quickly as a speedster, can't you? You randomly getting a lightning tattooed on your ring finger. Barry always worrying about you. You always worrying about Barry. Not to mention we have cameras."

You and Barry knew the cat was out the bag, but neither of you dared to glance at each other. You both kept your eyes trained on your father. "So how long have you two been together?" Your dad asked.

"Two and a half years." Barry asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Anything else I might want to know?"

You slowly tip toed over to your husband as you interlaced your fingers. "Um... Six months ago we eloped." You saw your father's jaw clench but it slowly released. "And I'm three and a half weeks pregnant." You and Barry flinched awaiting your father's wrath, but none came.

"That part I put together on my own seeing as you're almost always tired, hungry, and if you aren't at a calmed state, your enraged. Much like your mother." You smiled, remembering the memories you had of her, a few tears escaped your eyes and Barry rubbing your back soothingly. "I'm mad that I didn't get to walk my baby girl down the aisle, but we can always redo that part. Barry take care of my girl. And... for the love of God, Try Harder To Be Discreet."

You walked over to hug your father, crying quietly into his arms. But then Cisco cleared his throat. "We're definitely redoing that wedding. Barry, what were you thinking? I wasn't your best man, dude!"